Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read reports that the father of Begum attended a meeting with Anjem Choudray and Michael Adebowale. Anyone know the truth of this? If he held the same beliefs as that pair of venomous extremists why is the press not screaming from the rooftops to refute the lefties who are seeking to excuse her actions by making her out to be some sort of victim?

Edited by Sako7mm

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Do you smoke, take drugs, alcohol, live in an area that is polluted, sad news about your baby, the responsibility is yours and yours alone...

You have lost me, can we have that in plain English.   Do you think she was thinking about the future and health of her children going to join a death cult in a foreign country, she certainly had no difficulty with supporting the murder of others children. As i said no one to blame only herself, other sanctimonious people will of course now cynical use the baby's death to try and score political points  (Diane Abbott etc) and point scoring on internet forums.  People like Diane Abbott who has no problem with hundreds of children being killed in UK abortion clinics every week.  

Edited by ordnance

Can't take the risk? In other words the population of Britain should be so scared of a 20 year old woman and her new-born infant that we need to ride roughshod over one of the foundations of international law, namely that states have a duty towards, and responsibility for, their citizens. 

'Cowardice is the greatest sin of all' says the Master in Bulgakov's classic novel - Bulgakov having the insight to see that every other human failing stems from running away and deserting ones principles when under pressure.

Well, this cowardice is going to come back and bite us. Firstly, how can we insist that other countries should take back their murderers rapists and thieves when we won't even take responsibility for a mother and her baby? You can keep 'em, we'll be told and we won't be able to say a damned thing in return. Secondly, everyone and his dog knows that if Begum had been white and had run off to join some violent and radical anarchist cult (equally hostile to our society as IS), there would have been no question at all of revoking her citizenship. So the message we are sending to every second generation immigrant is loud and clear. Despite being born here you're still second class citizens. How's that going to play when it comes to integration and collective loyalty.

Bulgakov was right. From simple moral cowardice come all kinds of negative consequences.

Im very glad that so far common sense appears to have prevailed in this instance, if she were allowed back she would be a danger to our country, whether that was by radicalising others, including her own children or a direct terrorist threat, I believe it would be almost impossible to deradicalise her at this point and even if it were theoretically possible, why take the risk with innocent UK lives, she's made her bed and she can lie in it! 

8 hours ago, Retsdon said:

.....So the message we are sending to every second generation immigrant is loud and clear. Despite being born here you're still second class citizens. How's that going to play when it comes to integration and collective loyalty.....

I would suggest that anyone, regardless of their  background, seeking integration and collective loyalty would be best advised to avoid joining a murderous cult.

On 09/03/2019 at 10:42, Retsdon said:

Because she was 15 when she made the choice from which her present circumstances stem. Why,  for years and years, has it been deemed illegal to have sex with minors under 16? It's precisely because they are not deemed capable of  making potentially life-changing decisions themselves.. 

An awful lot of EU countries have an age of consent lower than ours.

It's 15 in France, and 14 in Germany, so by your reckoning had she come from one of these countries she would have been deemed an adult?

On the subject of EU countries maybe one of the other 27 states would like to take her in... I mean we're all 'EU citizens' after all's said and done. I know this because it says so in the Maastricht Treaty. 

Secondly, everyone and his dog knows that if Begum had been white and had run off to join some violent and radical anarchist cult (equally hostile to our society as IS), there would have been no question at all of revoking her citizenship. So the message we are sending to every second generation immigrant is loud and clear. Despite being born here you're still second class citizens.

A quantum leap in logic and a rather nasty assertion. Just when did race / colour / religion come into treasonable activities?

what makes me laugh....is labour going on and on and on about she is not responsible for her actions because of her age.................and yet a while ago they were trying to get the voting age reduced down to ...was it 15 ?.....saying that young people of that age are mature enough to make political decisions to determine their future..............

they want to make their bloody mind up

I think she should be welcomed back with open arms - maybe made a Dame? Really cannot understand everybody shouting off about not letting her come back and then when she loses her right to return we all bad mouth the Foreign Secretary - best decision he ever made. I DONT GIVE A POO ABOUT HER OR HER DEAD CHILD - she is responsible end of.

13 hours ago, Retsdon said:

Can't take the risk? In other words the population of Britain should be so scared of a 20 year old woman and her new-born infant that we need to ride roughshod over one of the foundations of international law, namely that states have a duty towards, and responsibility for, their citizens. 

'Cowardice is the greatest sin of all' says the Master in Bulgakov's classic novel - Bulgakov having the insight to see that every other human failing stems from running away and deserting ones principles when under pressure.

Well, this cowardice is going to come back and bite us. Firstly, how can we insist that other countries should take back their murderers rapists and thieves when we won't even take responsibility for a mother and her baby? You can keep 'em, we'll be told and we won't be able to say a damned thing in return. Secondly, everyone and his dog knows that if Begum had been white and had run off to join some violent and radical anarchist cult (equally hostile to our society as IS), there would have been no question at all of revoking her citizenship. So the message we are sending to every second generation immigrant is loud and clear. Despite being born here you're still second class citizens. How's that going to play when it comes to integration and collective loyalty.

Bulgakov was right. From simple moral cowardice come all kinds of negative consequences.

I don’t regard it as cowardice, simply common sense. She left the relative safety of the UK ( which I can only assume she didn’t regard as her own country ) to join an extremist terrorist organisation. Now that it’s all gone pear shaped for her she expects to come back, just like that. She wasn’t on holiday; she chose a side. 

Just now, Scully said:

I don’t regard it as cowardice, simply common sense. She left the relative safety of the UK ( which I can only assume she didn’t regard as her own country ) to join an extremist terrorist organisation. Now that it’s all gone pear shaped for her she expects to come back, just like that. She wasn’t on holiday; she chose a side. 

And she used her sisters passport to exit this country!

I have quoted it before, one day the UK will learn & keep its nose out of the Middle East & leave the savages kill each other, it’s pointless us going on about refugees from Syria etc coming over to this country when we have turned there country inside out. LEAVE THEM SORT THERE OWN PROBLEMS OUT. As for that witch leave her rot out there.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

I have quoted it before, one day the UK will learn & keep its nose out of the Middle East & leave the savages kill each other, it’s pointless us going on about refugees from Syria etc coming over to this country when we have turned there country inside out. LEAVE THEM SORT THERE OWN PROBLEMS OUT. As for that witch leave her rot out there.

dont be so harsh...................tecnikly if she had the right paperwork she could draw unemployment benifit over there and also have her child allowance backdated.........

On 10/03/2019 at 14:16, mick miller said:

Never mind, I heard news that another baby was just born somewhere else, all is right with the world again.

On 10/03/2019 at 17:10, Mighty Ruler said:

Other Jihadi brides have had their nationality stripped, I don’t know if they had kids or not, but why should she be treated any differently just because she’s well known.

Did anyone actually see the baby?   All that I ever saw was a bundle of rags.

• 1 month later...