Should She be Allowed Back in to the UK

TIGHTCHOKE

7 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Only if they can get a majority;   Would they with the Labour, LibDem, Independants, SNP all against?  I suspect not.

The current government might with support from the DUP? But with the disarray they are in, probably not!....its only hypothetical anyway they won't be bothered...........'cos it don't affect them and it ain't their money!

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, clakk said:

How can a non British ,married  to a Dutchman ,woman born in Bangladesh get British legal aid ,ive not overslept is it April the 1st again

The Dutch dispute a legal marriage ever took place, clearly they are not as stupid as we are. They have the right attitude

Edited by Vince Green

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 07:57, Scully said:

Unless I’m mistaken, I think one of the criteria imposed on eligibility for legal aid, is a more than good chance of success. 

That doesn't really add up because on that basis somebody has to pre judge the worthiness of the case. Where asylum is concerned the applicant cannot be denied legal aid. That's why these immigration lawyers are always circling like vultures putting in appeal after appeal on even the flimsiest of grounds. Win, lose or draw the lawyer puts in his bill regardless 

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 19:40, panoma1 said:

Married? She probably jumped over a broom?  

I think jumped under a terrorist would be more accurate

Edited by Vince Green