Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 25/03/2019 at 13:26, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, anyone wanting to buy some brolly ground spikes, i purchased mine from fishing.mad for less than £20 posted item number 331333942068

hello, just waiting for some new screw adjusters then i shall be making a set of 4 poles, anyone interested i could do a new post ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, just waiting for some new screw adjusters then i shall be making a set of 4 poles, anyone interested i could do a new post ? 

The way i see it is, if anybody is interested in saving a few bob, its gotta be worth a post. Do it. :good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

The way i see it is, if anybody is interested in saving a few bob, its gotta be worth a post. Do it. :good:

hello strimmer, thanks to reply, just waiting for end spikes then will start making a 3 section set pole x 4 , do you think these more compact type hide poles would be of interest to pigeon shooters ? cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello strimmer, thanks to reply, just waiting for end spikes then will start making a 3 section set pole x 4 , do you think these more compact type hide poles would be of interest to pigeon shooters ? cheers

  Yes go on do it i love these type of threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...