Motorcyclist/Climate change protesters

Newbie to this

Just came across this video article on LBC, for me the protester who tried to grab the bikes brake (that's what it looked like to me) needs locking up.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/london/motorcyclist-clashes-with-climate-change-protest/

I presume that the road was open and the protesters had decided they would shut it, now I know that pedestrians have the right of way, but no way should he have tried to grab his brake.

What's people opinons?

Ah a fellow sportster love mine, Harley parts aren't cheap if he would have dropped it! Would of been different if he was riding with his club/group! See it all the time with the protests in the US with protesters blocking the road and being rammed out the way.

To be honest with you, fair enough he drove through people and they stopped him guess they could flip it as if he was going to cause them harm, as they probably would. 

21 minutes ago, Scully said:

Watched it on the news; 9 to 16 year olds simply repeating emotive rhetoric they've heard from their parents. Meaningless. 

Exactly this. I saw them in town today waving placards, to be honest it was just an excuse for a day off school! 

44 minutes ago, simonm said:

Exactly this. I saw them in town today waving placards, to be honest it was just an excuse for a day off school! 

No its a bit more serious than that, Who put the idea in their heads to do that?

thousands of kids being "mobilised" to break the law and play truant doesn't just happen overnight or spontaneously. Hidden forces pulling strings again, weaponizing and brainwashing kids for political ends

Whether you believe in their cause or not does not matter, using kids in this way is cynical manipulation. Once you get kids out on one protest its easier to get them out on a second and a third.

Its like the kids who sign up for 'innocent' vegan sites and then get bombarded by hard left sites advocating direct action like this (and a lot worse!). We need to be aware these militants are targeting kids.

Edited by Vince Green

4 minutes ago, The Heron said:

One of the ways all these children could help is to give up charging there mobile phones using home computers ipads etc just think of how much electricity would not be needed to be generated.

..and getting picked up at school by tge parent in the chelsea tractor.

Bringing parts of London to a standstill causing more pollution,  causing more policing to be transported the the area meaning more fuel, all supping coffee shipped from the equator and sold from “wait for it “ coffee vans that burn fuel, all with cameras, phones made in China, made of plastics, and chemicals from all over the world, probably all have cars parked somewhere to go home in, the kids were probably taken there on coaches and trains. It all makes perfect sense.

12 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

It is brainwashing at it's finest. Our schools have become public funded  left-wing training grounds.

Personally ALL the teachers who agreed to their students going,  should be fined the same as parents are for taking their kids out of school for a holiday, and the schools should lose that day of funding, and wages for the day refused also! 

Edited by Lord Geordie

12 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

Personally ALL the teachers who agreed to their students going,  should be fined the same as parents are for taking their kids out of school for a holiday, and the schools should lose that day of funding, and wages for the day refused also! 

Agree with the above