Wabbitbosher Masonic charity shoot

wabbitbosher

Right ! Its that time of year again I’m just arranging dates with Sporting Targets 

I’m looking at 18th May  Bacon Roll on arrival as last year 

the main event will be a 100 Bird Charity Shoot 

if There is enough interest I’m going to run a 50 Bird Shoot alongside this for novice shooters , as we did last year 

Now it’s all in the planning stages and the dates might change ( hopefully not )

PM me your thoughts and if you’re interested 

of course there will be a raffle and the usual Bosher prize ! I’m going to see if I can rope in local business and BASC for other prizes 

last year we had almost as many raffle prizes as entrants,. Some Brilliant prizes too 

many thanks 🙏🏻 in advance 

Hello from sunny Devon,

I've just acquired a Browning Twelvette in good order to add to my JMB collection (know this was his son) and I'm after a raised rib barrel ideally 26" or WHY, wonder if you can help please? I think we've 'spoken' before  on pump club, and I lived nr Silverstone for 30yrs before moving to Cornwall and now in glorious Devon! 01398 332130 will find me most times.

Regards

Steve 

• 3 weeks later...

Morning from a sunny if chilly Devon,

Sheer distance precludes me from attending this event, but I wish all concerned both an enjoyable and successful day, thanks for the invite.

Regards

Steve