N O B S

moorcroft

Can anyone give me some information on an organization  called N O B S .My son and myself joined it a couple of months ago with the hope of getting some leads into becoming beaters.We both received a membership card and a car sticker after having sent our registration fee of ten pounds each.I have tried on five maybe six times to contact them via e-mail and haven't heard a tweet from them.I would appreciate any information that may be available.Many thanks and regards.

39 minutes ago, moorcroft said:

Can anyone give me some information on an organization  called N O B S .My son and myself joined it a couple of months ago with the hope of getting some leads into becoming beaters.We both received a membership card and a car sticker after having sent our registration fee of ten pounds each.I have tried on five maybe six times to contact them via e-mail and haven't heard a tweet from them.I would appreciate any information that may be available.Many thanks and regards.

They have a Facebook page, message them on there and if that doesn't help post onto their public Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Moorcroft,

I joined the NOBS a few years ago.

I also found it quite limited in its communication with members, particularly in the off season and towards the end of the season. I found it a bit more northern England focused. However, when the game season begins it sends out notifications of shoots that are looking for help.

Where abouts in the country are you?

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:43, silver pigeon69 said:

Firstly I would introduce yourself to the forum (normally your first post) then put a wanted ad, in the shooting offered section, on here, and the area your in. That should get some leads. Also there are numerous Facebook groups that you could ask on. I can't help with NOBs

He hasn't logged on to the Forum since the 16th of Feb, must be taking a while to write his introduction!:whistling: