Too Close For Comfort

wymberley

Just been mob handed up to UKGR. One Dave to collect his 325 which has had a recoil fitted and the other one to collect his newly purchased 525. Me, I just went for the ride but did see the 56E which isn't quite ready yet. Other customers will know that next door is a clothing shop of the country attire and expensive kind. As the police were even more mob handed, I suspect it was last night as opposed to Saturday that this was subject to a ram raid with the whole front of shop stove in and almost all of the stock taken.

A group of us have just been up to see Dennis at United Kingdom Gun Repairs. Dave collected his Browning 325 after a recoil pad has been fitted. The other mate collected his new Browning 525.

Wymberly just went along for the ride as he doesn't get out much. But he did get a look at his Beretta 56E which is in for adjustment.

The Police were visiting the clothing outlet next door following a ram raid the previous evening!

Simples!

I walked in the post office next to a job about 15 years ago. I thought whys that idiot wheel spinning off ??? 

I walked in, picked my lunch, paid and walked out. I said to my dad after that the woman didn’t speak at all and was hiding . 

Turned out I’d walked in on an armed robbery .  Often wonder what would of happened if I’d been 1minute earlier  ??? 

39 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I walked in the post office next to a job about 15 years ago. I thought whys that idiot wheel spinning off  

I walked in, picked my lunch, paid and walked out. I said to my dad after that the woman didn’t speak at all and was hiding . 

Turned out I’d walked in on an armed robbery .  Often wonder what would of happened if I’d been 1minute earlier   

You'd of probably got your lunch for free 😆

1 hour ago, wymberley said:

Thanks, TC. I can see that I'll have to change my avatar though as the current one is not working.

Oi be Deb'n.

yes you will, it's butter first, then cream, then the jam and to hell with the calories!

it's comfort food...

and it takes my mind off these crippling chest pains I've been getting recently..

1 minute ago, Paddy Galore! said:

yes you will, it's butter first, then cream, then the jam and to hell with the calories!

it's comfort food...

and it takes my mind off these crippling chest pains I've been getting recently..

Didn't you realise that putting on butter causes chest pains? Just leave it off and simply double up on the cream - clotted naturally.