Grounds for divorce?

PPP

44 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Mine rips frozen peas open in the middle of the packets. Ive tried teaching her to use scissors on a corner to no avail 

I have a big list tbh

1550523148354.jpg

You need some of these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IKEA-Bevara-30-Food-bag-Storage-Clips-Freezer-Fridge-Bag-Sealing-Clip-/163150800248?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

Just now, mel b3 said:

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

Yes she will!

Just now, Winston72 said:

Its not just women,try tolerating someone who uses the tear strip on a pack of biscuits instead of cutting through the pack 6 biscuits down leaving a nice cap to slide back over the packet, his way we end up playing dodge the soggy biscuit, grounds for murder let alone divorce

Oh just eat a few more biscuits and relax!:rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

i can see the headlines.."man battered to death, by wife using handmade upmarket cheese board"............

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Foolish man ,Lynn will have some new fleshy earings when she reads this :lol: