Grounds for divorce?

PPP

Ever since I have known my wife (25 years or thereabouts) she has had the habit of leaving the last third of whatever drink she makes.

I have lost count of the times I have suggested that she pours / makes her drink 1/3 smaller each time and then consumes 100% of that drink, rather than continually throwing 1/3 of the drinks she does make down the sink....... but oh no...... she’s ******* crackers.

Over the years I reckon I could have filled an Olympic swimming pool with ‘sinked’ Pepsi and at least two Olympic swimming pools with tea.

2 hours ago, Mungler said:

Ever since I have known my wife (25 years or thereabouts) she has had the habit of leaving the last third of whatever drink she makes.

I have lost count of the times I have suggested that she pours / makes her drink 1/3 smaller each time and then consumes 100% of that drink, rather than continually throwing 1/3 of the drinks she does make down the sink....... but oh no...... she’s ******* crackers.

Over the years I reckon I could have filled an Olympic swimming pool with ‘sinked’ Pepsi and at least two Olympic swimming pools with tea.

get smaller cups?

My mother in law cannot, or will not cut cheddar with a square edge. Wouldn't be a problem but because she's fat she is always getting it out the fridge to eat when she stays here, I know when she's here because my perfectly square block of cheddar is all wonky. 

******* evil witch. 

23 minutes ago, ClemFandango said:

get smaller cups?

My mother in law cannot, or will not cut cheddar with a square edge. Wouldn't be a problem but because she's fat she is always getting it out the fridge to eat when she stays here, I know when she's here because my perfectly square block of cheddar is all wonky. 

******* evil witch. 

Get on with her well then 😬

11 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

Now where did I put her mobile number. :hmm:

2 hours ago, ClemFandango said:

get smaller cups?

******* evil witch. 

jesus christ.........................and we think Brexit is a problem..:lol:

2 hours ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Now where did I put her mobile number. 

It's wasn't my fault , the big boys made me say it 😭

4 hours ago, ClemFandango said:

get smaller cups?

******* evil witch. 

You really love your mother in law don't you 😅

On 19/02/2019 at 08:00, bruno22rf said:

What a bunch of spoiled Husbands you lot are - my other half reads whilst eating Wotsits in bed - puts me right off my stroke sometimes.

My ex put a wotsit in my ear when I nodded off and proceeded to bite it. The noise was so loud I woke with a start. Scared the hell out of me to be fair and I still steer clear of women carrying wotsits to this day!

9 hours ago, Lord Geordie said:

My ex put a wotsit in my ear when I nodded off and proceeded to bite it. The noise was so loud I woke with a start. Scared the hell out of me to be fair and I still steer clear of women carrying wotsits to this day!

3 minutes ago, SxS said:

Rumour has it that a guy at work got into quite a pickle when he discovered the woman he met on holiday had a wotsit!

Oh Geordie what did you do after the wotsit affair?

On 19/02/2019 at 13:58, guzzicat said:

My missus regularly puts TV remote on top of set !

That's so you know where it is

Just call her from the kitchen while she's cooking your dinner and tell her to pass it into your hand  whist removing your boots and putting on your slippers on and lighting your pipe :lol: