Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PPP

Grounds for divorce?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PPP said:

Why do women cut the nose off the cheese?

Why do some people scoop cheese from a whole Stilton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PPP said:

Why do women cut the nose off the cheese?

My wife does that..:/ perhaps it's the way they see things, i,e why complicate a simple process, just cut a bit off, stick it on a cracker and move on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, JDog said:

Why do some people scoop cheese from a whole Stilton?

I should like to see their ‘ands cut orff..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

and put twice as much mustard on the plate as the need or eat.

 

It is said that Coleman's fortune was made by what people leave on their plate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine rips frozen peas open in the middle of the packets. Ive tried teaching her to use scissors on a corner to no avail 

 

I have a big list tbh

 

1550523148354.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ditchman said:

sometimes i think the rind is the best part :good:

I will save all the rind for you then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

 

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mel b3 said:

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

 

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

Yes she will!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not just women,try tolerating someone who uses the tear strip on a pack of biscuits instead of cutting through the pack 6 biscuits down leaving a nice cap to slide back over the packet, his way we end up playing dodge the soggy biscuit, grounds for murder let alone divorce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Winston72 said:

Its not just women,try tolerating someone who uses the tear strip on a pack of biscuits instead of cutting through the pack 6 biscuits down leaving a nice cap to slide back over the packet, his way we end up playing dodge the soggy biscuit, grounds for murder let alone divorce

Oh just eat a few more biscuits and relax!:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

 

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

i can see the headlines.."man battered to death, by wife using handmade upmarket cheese board"............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ditchman said:

i can see the headlines.."man battered to death, by wife using handmade upmarket cheese board"............

Oh the irony, killed with his cheese board made from wood from his own wood by his own fair hands in her hands!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Stop it , you're starting to scare me 😣

dont get worked up ...it wont hurt a bit.....you will be asleep....and i should worry about the castration with a rusty spoon either......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen,  it's quite simple really , ladies have smaller brains than us,so they do rather silly things . Don't think less of them , just admire their pretty smiles ,and humour them .

 

If my Mrs sees this ,she'll kill me while Im sleeping 😲

Foolish man ,Lynn will have some new fleshy earings when she reads this :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, clakk said:

Foolish man ,Lynn will have some new fleshy earings when she reads this 

Especialy when you see what she can make with them leather stitching needles

No i don'nt want a pellet pouch thanks  especialy if it comes fully loaded :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...