Hawke LRF 400 Range Finder.

jam1e

Hawke LRF 400 Range Finder. It works in yards and meters. It also has several other features but I've forgotten them as i don't use them. But they are in the instructions.

It's the older model, but in excellent condition, and comes with a spare new battery and has away's worked great, and was as accurate as my mate's more expensive model/type.

I bought it new, and It's a great bit of kit, but since I've bought a 6.5CM, I need something with more range.

It comes with the original belt loop case, unused wrist strap, instructions, and the original box.

It's was around £150 new so i'd like £80 for it. It will be delivered first class signed for. 

Also advertised elsewhere, and pictures to follow.  

Cheers

Jamie.

On 19/02/2019 at 00:00, jam1e said:

Hawke LRF 400 Range Finder. It works in yards and meters. It also has several other features but I've forgotten them as i don't use them. But they are in the instructions.

It's the older model, but in excellent condition, and comes with a spare new battery and has away's worked great, and was as accurate as my mate's more expensive model/type.

I bought it new, and It's a great bit of kit, but since I've bought a 6.5CM, I need something with more range.

It comes with the original belt loop case, unused wrist strap, instructions, and the original box.

It's was around £150 new so i'd like £80 for it. It will be delivered first class signed for. 

Also advertised elsewhere, and pictures to follow.  

Cheers

Jamie.

Open to sensible offers.

Cheers.