Grand welcome

Walker570

Well I have been searching for some Vectan SP3 and a call to a shop...Sporting Supplies at Willenhall... proved fruitful. They were very helpful on the phone and I asked for a pot of SP3 to be put to one side for me.  I drove over this morning and got a very friendly welcome. I made various enquiries about other powder and they took the time to search their stocks and records. I asked about lead shot and although they did not have any said they would get me some in as soon as they could and would text me when it arrived.  I have no doubt many of you guys in that area know of this shop but I can only state that the 50 miles return trip was well worth while. I will definitely use them again.

Gun shops are a joy when they make you welcome and are up for the craic, and if they turn out to be so I always make a point of buying something even if I don’t need anything at that time. 

One of my favourites apart from Malmo is Lakeland Guns in Workington. Always have a coffee and you can leave all your gear there while you go for breakfast or lunch. Top shop.