2019 PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND GARDNERS SCOTLAND

SPARKIE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 13:21, gsxrjohnny67 said:

That’s great Sparkie, is it loaded 7.62 ammo or just bullets? 

loaded milserp Johnny £75 per 100. ill be going over on 27th April so will more than likely pay up while there..... if anyone wants 7.62 tracers for there rifles let me know and ill get them and save them money needed up front also as ill be bringing a few back I think.  no guarantee  we will be able to use them though if its dry on the weekend.

Just got back from a day at gardners range...all paid up.

I have a couple places left so if anyone wants them speak up.

Marc is letting us use his newly set up longe range precision course too where you shoot at various targets through obsticles. 

Should be fun. 

I can see a comp coming on. Lol.

Anyhow heres some pics of some of the course obstacles

IMG-20190428-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20190428-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20190428-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190428-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190428-WA0012.jpg

It could be, but it would really benefit everyone that shoots there to be able to see splash. Dumping a few bucket loads of slate behind the targets would be a better, not like it's in short supply in the area. 

And I've finished running around doing commando rolls pretending to be a real life action man. 

• 2 weeks later...

ok directions to the shoot you need to head to  Eskdalemuir and follow the b709 look out for the  (Kagyu Samye Ling Monastery) you cannot miss it you need this on your RIGHT the postcode for this road is DG13 0QL drive past the monk monastery with it on your right and head towards fingland its approx 3 miles up the b709 as you get to the bridge over the river you will turn left down the gravel track keep right and follow upto the farm. Drive through the farm yard and just follow the track over the mountain this will bring you too the range.

Ill have some better signs up this year from the fingland bridge.

Ill be heading over the Friday dinner time if people are off and want to tag along as a convoy from derby let me know.

Edited by SPARKIE

• 1 month later...

Regrettably I will not be able to get, sorry sparks for the late response. Numerous reasons, that I'm sure your not really interested to know. 

Im sure if anyone wanted to go my side is available, and I'm not interested in any payments, and im sure Sparkle won't be either. So apart from travel it could be a free long range weekend for someone. 

Edited by Dougy

23 hours ago, Dougy said:

Regrettably I will not be able to get, sorry sparks for the late response. Numerous reasons, that I'm sure your not really interested to know. 

Im sure if anyone wanted to go my side is available, and I'm not interested in any payments, and im sure Sparkle won't be either. So apart from travel it could be a free long range weekend for someone. 

Nice one dougie,

im away with the missus, or else I'd be there,( **** in anniversaries , ballcocks )

i hope gods empties his bladder on you all lol lol lol,

ps Connor will show all u how to shoot 

Flynny

Edited by flynny

On 03/04/2019 at 17:27, SPARKIE said:

hi Johnny I spoken to Darren he said he may be working away that weekend but he was going to ask another member to bring the .50 he also says he has a large supply of 7.62 millserp tracers available at the minute.

Due to having an operation on the 2nd I'm now not working your weekend so shall drag the club .50 up.

I have a large supply .of .50 tracer, (appox 1/4 tonne) and will bring enough with me.

Got a load of 7.62 ball but no tracer.

Jim

Awesome cheers Darren.

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 23:21, team tractor said:

Off the shelf at mid counties .

going there Friday to take my revolver for a weight bar. will have a look while there.

Edited by SPARKIE

On 25/06/2019 at 22:29, The Heron said:

Hi Sparkie ,

Due to family problems I will not be able to  come to  the weekend at Garlands if any one on here would like to take my place I will not be asking  for any money just go in my place.

I have a friend that'll take the place if that's fine with you