What was he thinking?

MirokuMK70

38 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

When the charge was read he made no comment. That's standard procedure. Whatever he said would have made no difference but it could have been twisted, mis- construed etc. Say nothing and reserve your defence for when it counts. Good advice

The reporting of this has been emotive, salacious and down right inaccurate. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story? The police response has been heavy handed

Does anybody ACTUALLY  think that an experienced stalker with lots to lose (liberty, business and probably home, possibly marriage ) would have intentionally gone into "a public park" and shot a deer ? Because I for one don't believe a word of it as it has been reported 

Me? I cannot see it 

indeed !

The amount of fatal stabbings in our city's and this seems to be top topic. If he had, or had not, and just heard another one this morning. 

Beggars belief what we seem to prioritise as news,  its just gossip and idle chat from folks who have such a boring lives. 

On 23/02/2019 at 09:37, Dougy said:

The amount of fatal stabbings in our city's and this seems to be top topic. If he had, or had not, and just heard another one this morning. 

Beggars belief what we seem to prioritise as news,  its just gossip and idle chat from folks who have such a boring lives. 

Have to agree here

Someone that is licensed for firearms seems to be prioritised as doing wrong (  Which is still to be proven ) but as said there are stabbings , shootings . murders every single day but hardly makes page 5 in the tabloids

Yet some one that has been approved by the appropriate FEO to own and use  SGC/FAC are jumped upon as murderers

I'am registered for both and no one seems to have any issues  Yet i work with a certain lazey useless idiot that calls himself a tradesman of the same age as me and when he's asked where i am during the shooting season He answers Oh him he's away murdering things  and this is a bloke that has been brought up in the countryside ( yet this is the sad ****** that is always combing the dating sites hunting down some poor sad female and still cannot get hooked up

The outcome being all my workmates get some game to eat should they want it 

This certain idiot gets nothing and does not get to work with me on my jobs

On 23/02/2019 at 22:29, sabel25 said:

Have to agree here

Someone that is licensed for firearms seems to be prioritised as doing wrong (  Which is still to be proven ) but as said there are stabbings , shootings . murders every single day but hardly makes page 5 in the tabloids

Yet some one that has been approved by the appropriate FEO to own and use  SGC/FAC are jumped upon as murderers

I'am registered for both and no one seems to have any issues  Yet i work with a certain lazey useless idiot that calls himself a tradesman of the same age as me and when he's asked where i am during the shooting season He answers Oh him he's away murdering things  and this is a bloke that has been brought up in the countryside ( yet this is the sad ****** that is always combing the dating sites hunting down some poor sad female and still cannot get hooked up

The outcome being all my workmates get some game to eat should they want it 

This certain idiot gets nothing and does not get to work with me on my jobs

Nothing wrong with those dating sites dude, I've had many a good night (and day) off those. 

On 23/02/2019 at 09:37, Dougy said:

The main difference being,  is that here,  the victim was an ANIMAL.