Back into business

Doc

Hi all!Some of you may remember me as i used to post regularly.I have been a member of NPPC for years but I have been living in Cyprus over the last18 months.Last week I was back to UK(guwess why!!!!) for some pigeon shooting.I met my old friend John Shooter and started planning my outings.first day was not that good as pigeons were rather anxious to decoy and had 17.Late in the afternoon tha magic farmer call came that pigeons were attacking some wheat.Early next morning i was there and saw the pigeons dropping into the field nicely.I set up and it started raining...pigeons!!!They kept coming from all angles until about 2 oclock.in the afternoon they were more following a flight line and although i had some spectacular shots i was rather below my usual pigeon/cartridge ratio.I ended the day with 152 pigeons and 2 black ones for 239 shots.Following day was very poor(17 for 23 shots and soaked in the nice british weather).My last day brought 54 in the morning and only 8 in the afternoon in a freshly swathed rape field that looked promising but didnt materialise...

I follow the forum every now and then and try to keep in touch with whats happening with NPPC.For sure I will be back soon...

Thanks John!