Sign in to follow this  
islandgun

Mitsubishi Outlander

I likee, although the earlier Japanese stuff does tend to rust, i'm just generalising there but be aware and give it a serious looking at underneath

We’ve a 2014 plate one and it’s been pretty good so far. Had a couple of issues with batteries draining and a calliper problem on the rear but other than that a good motor. Economical goes well and she who must be obeyed drives it like she stole it....

I 've got an 08 and had a problem with the pipe blowing off the turbo.Gave it to my local garage and have had no troubles at all since .Quite economic and comfortable to drive,gets me everywhere I want to go.

Yep great cars. I also have one in 08 reg, exact same as the picture which is the warrior model. 2.0 vw engine, very economical and plenty of pulling power for towing .

Engine is cambelt driven so maybe check that's been done. 60k or 4 years change interval.

Put some general grabbers on mine and it goes well in the mud. Boot has drop down tail gate which is very good for the dogs .

Nice car to drive, thumbs up from me!

Thanks very much gents.. they do appear to tick all the boxes.. I will be looking for a low mileage one this summer.. cheers IG

Although I'm not a big fan of hybrids I love driving the PHEV version and a few customers at the hire company where I work P/T have said will buy one when their car up for renewal. One lady said was pressing hubby to get rid of Jag XF estate and buy the Mitsy.