Browning 325 & Miroku 3800 Barrels

Dannydp

I'm looking for a Browning B325 or Miroku 3800 to take the barrels and have them fitted to my Grade 6 325. I was curious to know if all the barrels were the same other than length. Has the choke system alway been invector and are the bore sizes all the same. Thanks in advance for any info you provide 👍

P. S Let me know if you have a Browning B325 or a Miroku 3800 for sale 30" or above. Email dannyev1984@gmail.com

I suspect that this may be a job for a gunsmith. I once took the stock and fore end off one 325 (an early model) with nice wood but Invector chokes to replace the equivalents on another 325 (a late model) that had Invector + chokes but inferior wood. The fore ends wouldn't fit properly, so each gun had to revert to its former components. I imagine that there was a lot of hand fitting at the Miroku factory. 

Note the difference in chokes. Also, if I remember correctly, the later 325 was back-bored to at least 18.7, whereas the older 325, which I still have, is only 18.5, which is better for fibre wads I understand. Hope that helps.

Another difference, by the way, is that the stock on the early 325 has a distinct right-hand cast, whereas there was almost no cast on the later 325.

20 hours ago, Cumbrian said:

I suspect that this may be a job for a gunsmith. I once took the stock and fore end off one 325 (an early model) with nice wood but Invector chokes to replace the equivalents on another 325 (a late model) that had Invector + chokes but inferior wood. The fore ends wouldn't fit properly, so each gun had to revert to its former components. I imagine that there was a lot of hand fitting at the Miroku factory. 

Note the difference in chokes. Also, if I remember correctly, the later 325 was back-bored to at least 18.7, whereas the older 325, which I still have, is only 18.5, which is better for fibre wads I understand. Hope that helps.

Another difference, by the way, is that the stock on the early 325 has a distinct right-hand cast, whereas there was almost no cast on the later 325.

My father had a 325 with invector+ chokes I've never seen another one the same. In fact I was wondering if it had been altered.