Falcon fn 19 o rings

strimmer_13

Hi 

Servicing my fn, as its leaking like a sieve atm, typical. Anyway bought a tr robb o ring set, and none bar 4 of the 20 o rings fit. Idealy im after the bolt seal (front and rear) and transfer port. Absolutely useless set and wont get parts from there again. 

Also if somebody could tell me where to source a knock off valve cheap id appreciate it as most are £20+ for what ammounts to a 30mm ish long bar with a ptfe cone on. Id rather sell the gun for parts then get ripped off for that. 

Or advice would be welcome, ive got the dvd, so if anybody wants help/copy pm me ill send you it. 

Its labelled as falcon fn on the packet (i know that could be a simple mistake) 

Says online a kit for .177 and .22. Should be 2 different sizes for a few rings but most are the same size. But literally the sizes are massive. I cant be ***** contacting them as i bought it over 6 months ago ready for when i needed it. 

Its annoying as i was willing to pay a smith to do this, as time is tighter than money fortunately atm but none were interested as its a older gun!

Ive personally bought o ring kits (watches and cars) for this incase, and a few came closer than the kit but its still leaking (tbh mainly from knock off port but ill try polishing that later) 

Is there a parts diagram anywhere online? With sizes? Id join falcon forum but i cant get in. 

17 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Its labelled as falcon fn on the packet (i know that could be a simple mistake) 

Says online a kit for .177 and .22. Should be 2 different sizes for a few rings but most are the same size. But literally the sizes are massive. I cant be ***** contacting them as i bought it over 6 months ago ready for when i needed it. 

Its annoying as i was willing to pay a smith to do this, as time is tighter than money fortunately atm but none were interested as its a older gun!

Ive personally bought o ring kits (watches and cars) for this incase, and a few came closer than the kit but its still leaking (tbh mainly from knock off port but ill try polishing that later) 

Is there a parts diagram anywhere online? With sizes? Id join falcon forum but i cant get in. 

hello, google, parts diagram for a falcon fn air rifle, photos will come up to look at and enlarge maybe print off, 

Had a look, only thing i could find was the trigger which was extremely helpful

On closer inspection i think this has been messed with. There was a plastic washer in the exhaust valve to try and push the pin harder against exhaust. Trigger is a ali block (knibbs extra). Most springs are badly cut and burning showing on the ends. 

This is gonna be a cash cow i thinks 

7 hours ago, Swinton said:

That gallery is top notch thanks 

Looked at that kit when i originally bought the seals but thought id be better off going to a 'expert' site. Ill buy that, then to make it easier for anybody in the future ill post the sizes up. Its pretty mental that a few o rings can be sold for that much. Im not trying to put gunsmiths out, theyve got to make a living but it crazy to charge £20 for £2 of o rings

I had this problem after buying a seal kit for a Shinsung Career from Chambers! The main air cylinder tube seals were not the right thickness. Put the gun back together and I couldn’t even build the pressure as the air just rushed past the seals. 

I took a calliper and measured the original seals against the new and there was half a millimetre difference meaning one millimetre overall. Contacted them to get “we sell thousands and nobody else has complained” not we’re sorry to hear that, the customer is always right! Just straight into defensive mode! 

If buying from other sources be sure to buy high shore hardness or they won’t last. If memory serves me correctly I got shore 80 or 90 nitrile seals. And assemble using silicone grease only. 👍