Seasoning

Walker570

You have probably read where I have used this seasoning on quite a few things and it will work with almost anything. Unfortunately you cannot buy it here, so I have it hipped from the USA.

If you have friends/relatives or are visiting the USA then get some. A tub will last a long time as you only need a shake.  It says' GREAT ON ANYTHING' on the label and we have found that to be true.

On chips just before you put them in to fry, meat, fish ...try a cheese sandwich with just a pinch of this sprinkled on.  We certainly would not be without it in the kitchen since being introduced to it by a friend in the States.

Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.    ingredients ..salt  red pepper, black pepper, chilli powder(chilli pepper, spices, salt, garlic powder)  silicon dioxide to prevent caking.  May contain wheat, soy  or milk.

RECOMMENDED.

002.JPG

Edited by Walker570

What, in the UK?????

Yep, just looked and you can, well I never !!!  I have about a years supply at least but nice to know.  Try it and come back, see what you think.

I know when I put something on the Shooters Forum in the USA they are surprised I even know about it.  Not cheap over here but as I said a tub last a long time as you only need a sprinkle to liven something up.

Edited by Walker570