Shooting jacket recommendations please

Pushkin

Hi, that time again when i need to buy a new shooting jacket.  Old on eis starting to let water in on really bad days.  The windproof aspect still seems okay..  The jacket I have at present is a Norsveda From Fife Country wear.. Has been a great jacket over many years but now needs replacing. (it only cost £70:00 when bought :0) ).

Have at it then folks. Recommendations in the bracket 0 to £150:00 ish.

Mixed shooting from wildfowling through to pigeon crop busting, rabbits and small shoot syndicate for game birds.

Regards

Pushkin:whistling:

I have a few

lightweight.......Musto Fenland....packaway with good pockets

warmer quilted........Musto Lexton Carbon.....only 2 cartridge pockets are A bit of a downside

Big jacket.....Browning PRe Vent parka jacket....plenty of pockets and pocket flap straps ( holds pocket open for easy cartridge plucking) But I think I may eBay it as it's possible just a bit too big for me. XXL prob only been worn 5/10 times max

peeing it down.....Game Drovers coat......online £24 delivered!

bought at show last weekend....Percussion Marly....more pockets than 2 snooker tables AND flap straps.  Annoying bullet /cartridge loops inside pocket which can be hung on outside BUT deploy when you take cartridges out of pocket, then you struggle getting hand back in until you twig what has happened. So I cut one off last night, having gone down route of folding away, tying up, holding back with massive paperclip etc

ALL of the above are waterproof, windproof and breathable apart from the High Plains Drifter Long Wax Drovers coat. I may look a **** BUT I'm dry

I have a sealand coat can’t recall which one at present but very good coat I spent a day in the Cumbrian hills in appalling weather (none stop rain all day) and I remained dry! I’d definitely recommend them. 

I can’t vouch for it but I also came across this one by Deerhunter when I was looking. Seems a very good price on sale https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F112118765790

Success - I got my new jacket:good:

I eventually went for Fife country's Ranger Field Jacket (2246) Was on offer at £89:00  (normally £179:00) Took my missus with me and she paid for it seeing as its my birthday soon:whistling:

Great looking jacket and will soon be well tested..

Way to go folks, thanks for all the advice and suggestions.😎

Pushkin.