Cocker pup

Potter64

Since loosing Molly new year day the last few weeks of the season were not good. I think beaters day made me realise I had to move on, so started looking and found a 5 month old dog advertised in the Scottish highlands 1hr from where I would be working so I made a plan and Get this little fellow on Friday let the fun begin he’s out of ENDOWOOD CUTTHORPE OF BUCCLEUCHD8470CAB-961A-4E65-BF68-68616AC407B7.jpeg.90ecd86118521d789d83addbe1597e56.jpeg

1 hour ago, Potter64 said:

I did search it myself quickly is buccleuch gun dogs Dumfries and Galloway that may be the connection?

David Lissetts stuff, it should be from good breeding stock so out the work in and imagine you will be more than happy :) 

Really do fancy a cocker at some point. 

• 3 weeks later...

Aye llyod will be right, must of been bred by davy/buccleuch kennels themselves with that name.

Usually go for decent money and often waiting lists for buccleuch dogs (atleast the springers and labs do)

He does breed some good working stuff, u will have ur work cut out thou. But the potentia to be a cracking dog.

Good luck

Ps Dunno if the cutthorpe is just a random KC name they give pups, but sounds a bit like it could be a place name up there, more a hill or drive?

had a quick look on my OS map off the hills around about davy's house/kennels but no luck. Its a truely massive estate thou

If u register with MYKC it will give u other littermates of yours and there names incase there all place names up there.

19 hours ago, scotslad said:

Aye llyod will be right, must of been bred by davy/buccleuch kennels themselves with that name.

Usually go for decent money and often waiting lists for buccleuch dogs (atleast the springers and labs do)

He does breed some good working stuff, u will have ur work cut out thou. But the potentia to be a cracking dog.

Good luck

Ps Dunno if the cutthorpe is just a random KC name they give pups, but sounds a bit like it could be a place name up there, more a hill or drive?

had a quick look on my OS map off the hills around about davy's house/kennels but no luck. Its a truely massive estate thou

If u register with MYKC it will give u other littermates of yours and there names incase there all place names up there.

You've missed the first bit. The sire of the pup is Endowood Cutthorpe Of Buccleuch, owned by Buccleuch but not bred by them. I assume the pup is Kingcott Tuxedo bred by Richard Claydon. Bred in the pink, should prove to be a handful 😄 😄

Edited by PERCE

Sorry lads not been on for a while. Yes Perce/ Jamie he is kingscott tuxedo bred by Richard not sure how you narrowed it down to the name but 10/10 

had him a couple of weeks now, he has his mad moments but most of the time he is really good not done a lot with him just letting him settle in. See how he turns out in time but for now he has filled a big hole