Can anyone please suggest a stalker

PPP

Apologies if this is in the wrong place..

i have my own ground with Roe and Muntjac on, my own rifle etc etc but I’m really looking to go on a paid stalk or even a trip where I don’t shoot so as I can see first hand how to process a deer safely and check for illnesses etc, ideally also with some guidance on how to break a deer down.

Id really appreciate some suggestions, ideally around south or east.  The last paid stalk I went on the guy was a complete clown and was V expensive despite being a CiC judge and well written about in press.

Thanks

39 minutes ago, Kalahari said:

You could do worse than to do your DSC1. A good course in my opinion.

David.

Thanks, I looked at this but I’m looking for more practical experience to be honest as I can’t find the time for four days out quite at the moment.

Go on SD and plenty good recommendations on there.

A lot of clueless rubbish written too but some have long term threads with good info on who to go with.

Away down to Suffolk with a lad for 4 days next month and there seems plenty down there who can be trusted. 

Not into deer stalking but if you have your own ground with Roe and Muntjac why not ask someone with the skills you are looking for to show you on your own ground, it would also be cheaper, or am I barking up the wrong tree?