Omega Speedmaster and Tudor Black Bay

Sco77w

I need a Lantac or two in my life so to raise funds I’m selling a few things. I’ve listed a couple of guns on Gunwatch 

and here are some of my watches that are up for grabs. 

Omega Speedmaster (The Moon Watch) £2500

this is about 18 months old and in good condition with just the slightest scuff on the hesalite crystal. This should buff out. Comes on a leather strap but also has the original bracelet, nato and Velcro straps with it

Tudor Black Bay. £1500

both are full sets including box, warranty cards papers and original receipts from when I got them.

i can email more photos on request. 

15A77290-1BD3-4D26-88E3-DFE907C87F0C.jpeg

89460F39-E130-47EE-ABD3-74172EC964CB.jpeg

May also consider a Miroku MK38 multi choked sporter as part ex for either 

2 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Can't help with the watches but my LA-SF15 .22lr stumpy arrived yesterday and I'm over the moon with it. Wish you luck with the sales!

Excellent, were you waiting long?

Edited by Sco77w

1 hour ago, Raja Clavata said:

A while but I got one from the first batch, I think there are four left. The std length came back from proof week before last and the stumpys last week.

I have a 15-22 with a 12.5” barrel so I’m having one with a longer barrel. I think the ones they have are the ones with the forged receivers. I’ll probably order a milled one. Been told to expect at least 3 months wait 😢

46 minutes ago, Sco77w said:

I have a 15-22 with a 12.5” barrel so I’m having one with a longer barrel. I think the ones they have are the ones with the forged receivers. I’ll probably order a milled one. Been told to expect at least 3 months wait 😢

Not a bad choice, I didn't realise just how short the 12.5" barrel version was. So I guess you're talking about the Raven.

Edited by Raja Clavata

1 hour ago, Misterclay said:

Nice looking watches.

Hopefully they'll sell on here but if they don't watchfinder are worth a look. Earlier this week I sold them my Breitling Emergency. Easy from start to finish & I got a good price

Had quotes for both and got an appointment at Leeds for Tuesday if I don’t sell them before. 

I’d rather see them going straight to someone that wants them rather than watchfinder Just slapping a grand on them and selling them thro their swanky boutique. 

Cant believe they’ve got the same Black Bay for sale at £2750. I only paid £2330 NEW. 

Edited by Sco77w

13 hours ago, Sco77w said:

Cant believe they’ve got the same Black Bay for sale at £2750. I only paid £2330 NEW. 

It's because the watch you are selling is the black bay red with the ETA movement..it has the rose on the dial and the smile face text at the bottom

The new mark 2 has the in house movement. A shield on the dial and straight lines of text

Since the release of the mark 2 the eta movement watches have become very collectable..so are selling for more than they cost originally..

Some are even buying them as an investment..as future sales 10 or so years down the line may be double the original price..your watch is a bargain@@! For what is a Rolex designed watch.that is very collectable with a superb enhanced eta movement 

On 01/03/2019 at 12:38, Sco77w said:

I need a Lantac or two in my life so to raise funds I’m selling a few things. I’ve listed a couple of guns on Gunwatch 

and here are some of my watches that are up for grabs. 

Omega Speedmaster (The Moon Watch) £2500

this is about 18 months old and in good condition with just the slightest scuff on the hesalite crystal. This should buff out. Comes on a leather strap but also has the original bracelet, nato and Velcro straps with it

Tudor Black Bay. £Sold pending the usual  

both are full sets including box, warranty cards papers and original receipts from when I got them.

i can email more photos on request. 

15A77290-1BD3-4D26-88E3-DFE907C87F0C.jpeg

89460F39-E130-47EE-ABD3-74172EC964CB.jpeg

May also consider a Miroku MK38 multi choked sporter as part ex for either