droppings id

paul1966

1 hour ago, JDog said:

My guess is that two different animals are involved. The smaller spraint looks like a hedgehog and the other like a fox overmarking the hedgehog poo.

I'd agree with that. Hedgehog poo is very dark and looks just like the smaller ones. Only problem is... Hedgehogs are supposed to be hibernating just now.

We’re also supposed to be having rain, snow and winter but last week we were having 20 degree heat wave so you can’t blame Harry hedgehog for being awake. Although it could be a fatal mistake if the weather turns properly bad. The lighter poo is almost certainly fox. Never noticed hedgehog poo but I agree with Jdog the Fox is over marking the other. 

15 hours ago, Westward said:

I'd agree with that. Hedgehog poo is very dark and looks just like the smaller ones. Only problem is... Hedgehogs are supposed to be hibernating just now.

But its been very warm, I've had hedgehog poo in the garden this week, saw a frog last night, lots of ladybirds about and saw my first butterfly on Sunday.

WP_20190224_11_12_58_Pro.jpg.f6df11b41cea0750f3edd16e40cd61f8.jpg

Spring has sprung.

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

But its been very warm, I've had hedgehog poo in the garden this week, saw a frog last night, lots of ladybirds about and saw my first butterfly on Sunday.

WP_20190224_11_12_58_Pro.jpg.f6df11b41cea0750f3edd16e40cd61f8.jpg

Spring has sprung.

How did you get that finish on the fascia board? :whistling:

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 14:41, paul1966 said:

any idea's on what these are from, we have had rats in the past but i don't think these are from them, my best guess is hedgehog, i have seen them in the garden before.

20190301_143420_001.jpg

Good chance of 2 animals as suggested.

Tip for the future ALWAYS get something in the picture to show scale, coins, keys, even a foot!

21 hours ago, old'un said:

How did you get that finish on the fascia board?

its good isn't it 😘 the garage is supposed to be getting altered and a new roof, so i think its called neglect, i new someone would spot it.

22 hours ago, paul1966 said:

comparing your picture with mine i'm not sure mine is hedgehog now, looks too small only being about 10mm big

Could be the difference between a big hog and a small one?