Celtic Guns

Can't do a proper link as I'm on someone else's I-pad thingy which I don't understand. This outfit which to me is a well kept secret is worth a visit. Called in on the way further west to pick up a box of 20 bore Fiocchi just to try before possibly ordering a load of 7s which they don't normally stock but will order in as required. As far as I can tell, the range of cartridges is best described as Hobson's, namely the Fiocchi but they keep a lot of them - I'm just awkward. However, anyone looking for an OU shotgun of the big three makes plus other Names of note in the more expensive range will be spoiled for choice. They're tucked away on an industrial estate on the edge of Bodmin.

I had a good deal there last October.

I picked up a left handed DT10 trap gun in very good nick with the barrel weight I wanted, lovely grained wood too, for a straight swap for my MK38 G5 trap gun and MK38 G5 sporter. Well worth the 500 + miles overnight trip.