Discovery Scopes

Major Sharpe

I'll be following this thread. I saw them advertised last year and thought they looked very good. Some really good reviews on YouTube too. It seams if you do buy, buy from a UK dealer and not straight from China though. If you do take the plunge please post a review as I'm of putting put one of the fixed mag scopes on my .22rf

4 hours ago, Jbob said:

I'll be following this thread. I saw them advertised last year and thought they looked very good. Some really good reviews on YouTube too. It seams if you do buy, buy from a UK dealer and not straight from China though. If you do take the plunge please post a review as I'm of putting put one of the fixed mag scopes on my .22rf

I will indeed, I'm thinking as there are no bad remarks coming back it might be worth a go.

46 minutes ago, Major Sharpe said:

I will indeed, I'm thinking as there are no bad remarks coming back it might be worth a go.

Everything I've read and watched suggests they are a good buy and punch above their weight. Like I said I will be interested in your thoughts if you go ahead and buy one 👍

• 3 months later...

I've had an 8-32 x 50 HI for a month now, I'm extremely impressed with it. The glass is as good if not better than the likes of HAWKE ect, imported from China, job done cost me £140

I'm that impressed, I've took my Falcon M 18 off and put the Disco on the. 223.

The HI  is by no means the top of the range, the HD and ED versions (34 mm tube) are the flagships. 

Prices vary massively from £30 up to £400 for the various models, and not all are centre fire safe. They usually come with mounts, shades ect. 

Price wise they are considerably cheaper than their HAWKE ect equivalents. 

Any questions, I'll try and answer them. 

32 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

What reticules do they have .?

Various, mil dot, half mil dot, milrad, IR or without. 

Mines got a nice fine mil dot. https://images.app.goo.gl/EJbwGyHxMjwgHrAA8

Some of the high end ones have the Xmas tree type. 

https://discoveryoptics.co.uk/

Most have lockable turrets, and a re zero ring, something you usually have to pay a lot of money for to have on a scope.