In my dreams

team tractor

8 hours ago, figgy said:

Which one it it. The American one off top gear or the G Wagon 6x6 can't tell for sure from the side shot.

Think I'd rather have a well sorted Landcruiser from the 1980's 

Or a Bowler.

Oooo bowler :) 

my mate had one in his garage he was preparing for the Dakar 😎

Seriously I can think of many MANY better things to spend that sort of money on, like almost 2000 days driven shooting, equivalent to almost ten years driven shooting for me.

How many First Class flights to Argentina  plus a week on the doves could you buy etc etc     and of course you have to add on the cost of running the thing.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Seriously I can think of many MANY better things to spend that sort of money on, like almost 2000 days driven shooting, equivalent to almost ten years driven shooting for me.

How many First Class flights to Argentina  plus a week on the doves could you buy etc etc     and of course you have to add on the cost of running the thing.

But the sort of person that buys this probably already does all those  things as well. 

If you’ve £700,000 to spend on a car you’ve got enough to shoot or buy a plane. 

Apparently it’s 15mpg ??? I only get 21 out my terios . 

It would be fun tho :) 

57 minutes ago, Scully said:

Nah. Not my cup of tea at any price. 

You’d have a go tho wouldn’t you if given it :) 

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

Really? I get more than that out my 2.7 D permanent 4 wheel drive ML? 

A 1.3 terios should be nearly double that, something not right there. 

Lanber sensor not right and it’s auto but it’s only about 29 mpg maximum on a good one around town. It’s old and an old design engine. 

Mines all town driving currently and it’s bonkers around here for traffic .

i only cover 1800 miles a year and that’s only because it’s an auto I’m using it for work with my broken foot mate. It’s purely a shoot vehicle as I’ve a new transporter T6 sat on my drive and I’ll be honest that only does 27-30mpg on the same route to work but 46mpg on the motorway. 

2 hours ago, Scully said:

If someone wanted to give me it of course I’d have it, but I’d sell it. 🙂👍

After using it for a day first tho ;) . I can imagine it on my drive lol . It’s a 4/5 car drive and I think it would fill it :) 

3 hours ago, team tractor said:

But the sort of person that buys this probably already does all those  things as well. 

If you’ve £700,000 to spend on a car you’ve got enough to shoot or buy a plane. 

Apparently it’s 15mpg ??? I only get 21 out my terios . 

It would be fun tho :) 

You’d have a go tho wouldn’t you if given it :) 

I'd still spend it on shooting and bits of scrap wood:yahoo:

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

Lanber sensor not right and it’s auto but it’s only about 29 mpg maximum on a good one around town. It’s old and an old design engine. 

Mines all town driving currently and it’s bonkers around here for traffic .

That explains a lot :good: Been looking at one to replace the Merc as a gun bus.

30 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

That explains a lot :good: Been looking at one to replace the Merc as a gun bus.

I think most are rusty now , I’ve fell in love with mine and it has yet to get stuck on road tyres around the duck ponds where my mates outlander struggles. Tax is £300  and it’s blooming small for a 6’ bloke like me as I’m 16st but it’s great with the seats folding flat in the back. 

Mines done 101,000 miles