Jump to content
wildfowler.250

Springer vs pcp?

Recommended Posts

hello, you can buy 3 new KRAL NP 02s for the same price as a FX verminator, 2 for the price of the AA 410 and BSA R10 if i was going to buy one for long term a full spare set of seals would be purchased to, but then my old vermy MK 1 will out last me ha ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you can buy 3 new KRAL NP 02s for the same price as a FX verminator, 2 for the price of the AA 410 and BSA R10 if i was going to buy one for long term a full spare set of seals would be purchased too. 

Spot on imo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can buy a full set of seals for it right now ? 

You think ? 

I havent checked but its not so likley 

Its your money spend it how you like. But i often see people moaning that they cant get spares for their gun .or cant find an exploded diagram and can anyone help with this model ? And get zero response. 

I wonder why ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

You can buy a full set of seals for it right now ? 

You think ? 

I havent checked but its not so likley 

Its your money spend it how you like. But i often see people moaning that they cant get spares for their gun .or cant find an exploded diagram and can anyone help with this model ? And get zero response. 

I wonder why ???

Well ive a british falcon. Can i find parts, hardly. Help, Only and by select few. Others, the best in the game at their chosen time, Theoben, bust. Logan, bust. Not long ago i believe you bought a kofs, very british and renowned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Well ive a british falcon. Can i find parts, hardly. Help, Only and by select few. Others, the best in the game at their chosen time, Theoben, bust. Logan, bust. Not long ago i believe you bought a kofs, very british and renowned. 

Quality lasts though, looking at Theoben if you go on the R7 forum guys on their can make you pretty much any part you need. Some of you may have seen the article in Airgunner where they built a Rapid through donations and fund raising then sold raffle tickets for the rifle raising around 4 grand i think.

Your not going to get this in twenty years time from Kral.

I'm sure there is an Air arms forum and BSA, because as Stu says there quality guns, I've heard a Falcon  forum mentioned but normally people saying they can't access it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Well ive a british falcon. Can i find parts, hardly. Help, Only and by select few. Others, the best in the game at their chosen time, Theoben, bust. Logan, bust. Not long ago i believe you bought a kofs, very british and renowned. 

Yes I have a kofs .a ylidiz and a mossberg. 

All cost less than £500 

But then again im not gonna be able to buy an English shot gun for less than 10k .so not really the same argument is it .also i dont think my shottys are gonna need new orings or start leaking air either .

Yes i might sound hypocritical but the difference between a cheap turkish  pcp air gun and and a decent british one is about £150 -250  .

So about an extra 30 % 

 

 

 

Edited by Ultrastu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah  the likes of theoben , logun , webley and falcon went bust cos people bought cheap chinese guns and british manufacturers  suffered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

BSA ultra will match any top price daystate **** pellet for pellet , I know had both and still have the ultra . Will never have another  over priced , over rated **** from daystate again . 

HW 100 in any format is a fantastic all round gun and that includes HW110 ,14 (10 for110),shot mag , best cocking and loading ,regulated , best silencer , super accurate . Very,very quiet . My money would go on a Hw100k that’s why I have two 

Edited by villaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Quality lasts though, looking at Theoben if you go on the R7 forum guys on their can make you pretty much any part you need. Some of you may have seen the article in Airgunner where they built a Rapid through donations and fund raising then sold raffle tickets for the rifle raising around 4 grand i think.

Your not going to get this in twenty years time from Kral.

Thats guys making parts who have knowledge, skill and machinery. As stated. So if inclined could these individuals not make a part for a armatis, a kral or hatsan? Not excatly off the shelf. 

 

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Also i dont think my shottys are gonna need new orings or start leaking air either .

 

 

 

 

No, but likely parts might. Firing pins, stocks, springs, hammers, not really a problem with the mossburg. The others? As stated on this forum, trying to get a part from beretta can be a nightmare as an example

1 hour ago, Ultrastu said:

Yes i might sound hypocritical but the difference between a cheap turkish  pcp air gun and and a decent british one is about £150 -250  .

A lot of peoples budgets can be as low as this. Not everybodys budgets can blow this on a scope alone. I started my airgunning by a smk lion. Piece of junk but i killed my first rabbit with it. Then a smk b45-3 in .22. And a b2. Then a G10 (still got it). Cheap airguns are the life of airgunning, most poorer people will have to make do, as thats the budget. Ive gone on to have airarms, more bsas than i care, hws of all sorts, and now falcon, which i presume you were referring to me on asking for help. Trust me with these kind of comments ill be sure not to bother. Budget airgunning should be a thing of the past, only for the better off few from now on.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Spot on imo

 

 

8 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, you can buy 3 new KRAL NP 02s for the same price as a FX verminator, 2 for the price of the AA 410 and BSA R10 if i was going to buy one for long term a full spare set of seals would be purchased to, but then my old vermy MK 1 will out last me ha ha

hello, i think the spares are interchangable but bagnel and kirkwood show spares on their web site, it called a Kral Puncher NP 02, any way it is still good VFM first PCP buy,  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, strimmer_13 said:

Thats guys making parts who have knowledge, skill and machinery. As stated. So if inclined could these individuals not make a part for a armatis, a kral or hatsan? Not excatly off the shelf. 

 

No, but likely parts might. Firing pins, stocks, springs, hammers, not really a problem with the mossburg. The others? As stated on this forum, trying to get a part from beretta can be a nightmare as an example

A lot of peoples budgets can be as low as this. Not everybodys budgets can blow this on a scope alone. I started my airgunning by a smk lion. Piece of junk but i killed my first rabbit with it. Then a smk b45-3 in .22. And a b2. Then a G10 (still got it). Cheap airguns are the life of airgunning, most poorer people will have to make do, as thats the budget. Ive gone on to have airarms, more bsas than i care, hws of all sorts, and now falcon, which i presume you were referring to me on asking for help. Trust me with these kind of comments ill be sure not to bother. Budget airgunning should be a thing of the past, only for the better off few from now on.... 

Don't think anyone is having a pop at you for asking for info on your Falcon, just that people ask and don't get much back, maybe too specialist?

I'm sure the guys making parts could make just about anything, but do the likes of kral come with a blow up of the parts? Or would they need to be reverse engineered.

And your right about budgets, a lot of folk started out with cheap springers open sights, and had success, but these days folk are spending £30 plus a month on phones so getting a rifle on credit won't bother them, if you look at most gun shops they have loads of second hand rifles that can save you a fortune on new, so for me if you were saving up you might as well wait a couple of months to pay that little bit extra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...