Car number plate A P19EON for sale

Fenman1

11 minutes ago, m greeny said:

I do yes but I was takin ****

No problem.
Im a little concerned about the origin of this plate, whilst Im not accusing anyone of anything nefarious, could I ask the seller, how he came by the plate, did you just buy it from DVLA, or was it just a lucky find  on a new car ?
It doesnt show as ever being on a car, so Im curious ....

26 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

No problem.
Im a little concerned about the origin of this plate, whilst Im not accusing anyone of anything nefarious, could I ask the seller, how he came by the plate, did you just buy it from DVLA, or was it just a lucky find  on a new car ?

You can buy from DVLA at the moment any P19EON number plate beginning with B to Y for 290 quid and put it on reserve, which is obviously what Fenman1 did. Nothing wrong with that though.

Edited by ozalid

11 minutes ago, ozalid said:

You can buy from DVLA at the moment any P19EON number plate beginning with B to Y for 290 quid and put it on reserve, which is obviously what Fenman1 did. Nothing wrong with that though.

I understand , but he says its already on cert, and 'not advertised anywhere else' so hes bought it specifically for the good folk of PW ?

My understanding is that he owns it and it’s simply on reserve at the DVLA and he’s willing to sell it and make a buck or two, this is often the case and plates are not necessarily on a vehicle.

Just now, wymberley said:

Waiting for W19EON to appear in the 'fowling section.

Brilliant! It’s there, I had a look earlier!

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

No problem.

I bought it direct from the DVLA so has never been assigned to a vehicle. Difficult to know where to advertise it, so I started looking on the internet and decided to try it on here. I thought it would be a great plate for someone who has an interest/passion with pigeons or an even longer shot if their name is A. PIGEON!

1 minute ago, Fenman1 said:

I bought it direct from the DVLA so has never been assigned to a vehicle. Difficult to know where to advertise it, so I started looking on the internet and decided to try it on here. I thought it would be a great plate for someone who has an interest/passion with pigeons or an even longer shot if their name is A. PIGEON!

Fair do's :good: