If you would not mind.

The Heron

Difficult with nothing else to go on what GA chamber length  its a big guess and only safe answer is buy ammo for your GA and Chamber length and pattern test them. As a very rough guide 2s 3s or 4s for general duck in steel and 2s 1s BBs for geese.

Brand and name of ammo is academic not knowing What The Ga gun it is.

Everybody will have a different opinion , some shoot over decoys , flight ponds , inland splashes and coastal wild fowling , a lot of fowlers also load there own and use different size bore guns .

It also depends on what size shells you can put through your gun ? , so in general , big shot for geese and slightly smaller shot for duck .

What is the chambering on your gun?

Lets say its a 3 inch 390 for duck i would buy NSI 3s or 4s 32 gram for duck over a broad range of circumstances and ranges.

And geese i would opt for RC atomic steel BBs or 1s . 

My advice  long term is look at reloading its the only way you can get what you want and performing how you want it.

10 hours ago, Diss4111 said:

You cannot go wrong with Gamebore Mammoth, apart from they are plastic wad. But times are changing and hopefully by next season there will be lots of alternatives

I bet we won't see any alternatives by next season.

10 hours ago, motty said:

I bet we won't see any alternatives by next season.

Always the optimist, aren't we? A proper little ray of sunshine. There is already 3 on the market. A shift in sales is all it will take for manufacturers to follow suit

I spoke with eley at the shooting show and they said they didn’t have plans to put the new wads in their hp steel. Only available in their VIP range. I think it’s about time the big companies put a bit more effort in finding a better solution for plastic wads.