Case

simcgunner

I think you will find this hard to find! I have been looking, unsuccessfully for a year or two for a case to take a 34inch barrelled 8 bore, anything not either a standard 12 bore single or double gun case is very difficult to obtain!

I have refitted guncases in the past, if you are at all handy....you could buy a double gun case, strip and refit it to fit your triple barrel set!

Finding a traditional gun case that will take 32" barrels will be a problem as very few will take any longer than 30". It will also be very heavy .

You could try  Shaun Mears  who dealt and revamped gun cases 01670 861154 .Havent had any contact with him for a few years but if he's still doing them tell him Graham from Fosters said to give him a call .

I have a case for my AyA that takes 2 sets of barrels - and would take up to 32".  I believe it was made for my gun (arranged by a previous owner) and supplied through ASI (UK AyA importers).  That would have been in the late 1980s I think, and I suspect it may have been supplied by Brady (of Halesowen, UK).  https://www.bradybags.co.uk/

They are still in business, though not sure that they make hard cases any more.

What about something like this?  https://www.peli.com/eu/en/product/cases/long-case/protector/1700

• 2 weeks later...