Carl Zeiss Jenoptem 8x30W Binoculars VVGC!

CaptC

Carl Zeiss Jenoptem 8x30W binos in amazing condition, they look to be unused. The image a absolutely crystal clear as you would expect from Zeiss binos. Multi coated.

The case has the very tiniest of marks, the straps look tired as they have been stored for a long while. (The strap on the binos is perfect!)

Nice compact size, light and easy to use.

£65 posted. 

Thanks

DSC_0002 (10).JPG

DSC_0003 (14).JPG

Edited by CaptC

On 04/03/2019 at 14:53, CaptC said:

Carl Zeiss Jenoptem 8x30W binos in amazing condition, they look to be unused. The image a absolutely crystal clear as you would expect from Zeiss binos. Multi coated.

The case has the very tiniest of marks, the straps look tired as they have been stored for a long while. (The strap on the binos is perfect!)

Nice compact size, light and easy to use.

£65 posted. 

Thanks

SOLD WITH THANKS TO WRAIVI

DSC_0002 (10).JPG

DSC_0003 (14).JPG

SOLD WITH THANKS TO WRAIVI

3 hours ago, CaptC said:

PM'd with thanks

Edited by CaptC

22 hours ago, CaptC said:

Thank you Mice - sparkling and crystal clear - It was a toss up between my 12x50 Pentax and the Zeiss, the Pentax won not on clarity but on magnification. The image in not comparable!

I now take  small bins out with the rifle or if kids are coming, but big bins when looking about, heavier but much better picture. But I'm very careful with them, as they were my grandads and can get in the way, its great when the kids use them and spot things, they can't manage the larger pair.

My thoughts as well, children have a heck of a job getting anything into focus or even seeing whatever it is the are supposed to be looking at. Their correlation betwixt binos and object does not seem to work until they get to around 9 or 10? 

• 2 weeks later...