410 shot pistol - derringer

Tford

Hi looking for a second hand shot pistol in 2 shot derringer format (bond arms type). Please let me know if you know of any for sale.

alternatively keep an eye out for some rocking horse poop, that may be easier to find 😁

ta

44 minutes ago, bluesj said:

Had the bond arms in 357 it wasn't much fun to use!

Can’t imagine that they’re very refined in handgun terms! I just prefer the discreet nature of a handgun that can be put into small bag rather than the traditional ‘sawn-off’ style shot pistol

46 minutes ago, Tford said:

Can’t imagine that they’re very refined in handgun terms! I just prefer the discreet nature of a handgun that can be put into small bag rather than the traditional ‘sawn-off’ style shot pistol

Can I ask why it needs to be 'discreet'? When do you intend to use it? 

It doesn’t really need to be in all honesty, but wandering checking fox traps it’d fit in a relatively normal jacket pocket, whereas the Falco folder will need a jacket with a big old pocket. If checking fox traps in more obvious locations it may be easier to have some plastic sacks in one jacket pocket and a smaller gun in the other. Albeit one loud bang, but leave just carrying a black sack with a dead fox in - that’s the theorey. 

Plus - I just prefer them!

• 3 weeks later...

Jut a quick and massive thanks to Bluesj. Through him, and another, I managed to get a number for a s5 dealer with a Taurus judge 410 (rifling removed by importer) who was also able to restrict it to 2-shot for me. They even dropped it off on the way past me, saving a 5 hour round trip! Perfect example of what this forums all about. This was my top choice, but I’d not even contemplated finding one due to historic legality concerns - its a revolver but not a revolving shotgun.  Thanks again Bluesj