Ferreting

1 hour ago, bode.boden said:

as above but if it's pest control then it as to be done all year round our the land owner will find some one else to do it which is wot we have to do no matter wot time of year as they keep horses 

This. Not ideal, but if it has to be done then it has to be done. 

36 minutes ago, old'un said:

You will be doing a fair amount of digging this time of year.

totally agree with wot you are saying but luckily enough we can shoot on our land as well as ferreting mainly lamping but we do try and keep the ferreting to seasonal for that reason (digging ) but it dose help to keep you fit lol

12 minutes ago, bode.boden said:

totally agree with wot you are saying but luckily enough we can shoot on our land as well as ferreting mainly lamping but we do try and keep the ferreting to seasonal for that reason (digging ) but it dose help to keep you fit lol

Done enough digging in my time thank you, having said that birthing burrows tend to be short and shallow but I used to hate it when you had a doe with her back to the ferret trying to shield her young and you knew you were about to destroy an whole family of very young rabbit.

I know….I’m a big softy.