Mounted Antlers

Stimo22

That'll do nicely.  You see sometimes even a half decent trophy is worth keeping. I have about forty in our barbecue area and my favorite is the first roe I ever shot, all of two inches of spike but the Keeper told me to shoot and not miss, as he had been trying to take it out for weeks.   It is still a trophy and all of mine are like a diary of experiences.  I bet he is going to be like a dog with two tails when he sees that.

Edited by Walker570

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

That'll do nicely.  You see sometimes even a half decent trophy is worth keeping. I have about forty in our barbecue area and my favorite is the first roe I ever shot, all of two inches of spike but the Keeper told me to shoot and not miss, as he had been trying to take it out for weeks.   It is still a trophy and all of mine are like a diary of experiences.  I bet he is going to be like a dog with two tails when he sees that.

i could do with some knife handles.....i shall be along one night with me saw.............its alright dave told me where to go...no need for you to get out of bed..

:shoot:have you ever seen the mess a 350 grain soft nose out of a 375JDJ makes.  I have room in my barbecue for one more trophy:good:

I will make some enquiries for you as I have a friend who does some culling locally in some park deer and he may come across one or two big reds as they are casting shortly as well.