Which scope would you prefer??

jam1e

Hi folks,

I've decided to go for either a  Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24×50 EBR-4 SF SFP Rifle Scope. Or the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Non Illuminated Riflescope   

I know one is illuminated and SFP and the other is non Illuminated but FPP I also like both rets.

Given the choice i'd have the Diamondback with illumination, but that's not on offer...

If I could be sure the Strike Eagle had a fine ret, i'd go for that, as i already have a higher end non illuminated FFP Vortex.

Does anyone out there have both or at least the Strike Eagle, so i could have a fine ret, but also illuminated.

Or maybe offer an alternative that's illuminated for a max of £550 new/used.??

Cheers. 

12 hours ago, jam1e said:

Hi folks,

I've decided to go for either a  Vortex Strike Eagle 4-24×50 EBR-4 SF SFP Rifle Scope. Or the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 6-24×50 FFP Non Illuminated Riflescope   

I know one is illuminated and SFP and the other is non Illuminated but FPP I also like both rets.

Given the choice i'd have the Diamondback with illumination, but that's not on offer...

If I could be sure the Strike Eagle had a fine ret, i'd go for that, as i already have a higher end non illuminated FFP Vortex.

Does anyone out there have both or at least the Strike Eagle, so i could have a fine ret, but also illuminated.

Or maybe offer an alternative that's illuminated for a max of £550 new/used.??

Cheers. 

hello, for what rifle and type of shooting ?

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Might be better if you get this moved to guns & Equipment.

Mods, please could you move this to "General Shooting Matters"??

Cheers.

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, for what rifle and type of shooting ?

Hi,

I'ts for my Tikka T3 1in8, .223 Rem, for general pests, and some target shooting.

13 hours ago, barbel said:

hi, have you seen the vortex pst gen 11 , im just down the road if you want to have a look.

Cheers for the offer Barbel. It's out of my price range, but does it have similar spec to one or both the Strike Eagle and or Diamondback? I have  Vortex Viper 6-24x50 HSLR in FFP and I love it. It's more about knowing how big the SFP is with the EBR-4SF, or similar Is yours similar and SFS then?

Cheers.

4 hours ago, jam1e said:

Mods, please could you move this to "General Shooting Matters"??

Cheers.

Hi,

I'ts for my Tikka T3 1in8, .223 Rem, for general pests, and some target shooting.

hello, ah i only have experience of air rifle and 22 L/R so hope you find something suitable,

On 08/03/2019 at 21:24, barbel said:

hi, have you seen the vortex pst gen 11 , im just down the road if you want to have a look.

I met Steve today,what a great genuine friendly bloke he is. Thanks for showing me your scope.

Cheers

Jamie