Netflix heads up After Life

Hamster

I know he's not everyones cup of tea but I quite like pretty much everything he's done and having just binge watched the first three episodes of the above would highly recommend it. Dark subject but lots of witty dialogue with humour and very cleverly written some subtle bits of genius. 

Quick Google to see what it was and it's an absolute no! from me.

Can't stand the guy or anything he does.

Never liked any of his stuff and when I saw an interview where he genuinely said, without any attempt to make a joke of it "it's not my problem if people are not clever enough to understand my genious" that was the end.

Add in his ridiculous take on hunting of any kind and I just cannot bare to listen to him.

Edd

I'm with the last two posters.  I'm sure it's funny, but I can't bring myself to doing anything (and that would be watching in this case) that would further the guys success.  Just as I won't buy anything from Richer Sounds, or Lush, or Body Shop.....

44 minutes ago, eddoakley said:

Quick Google to see what it was and it's an absolute no! from me.

Can't stand the guy or anything he does.

Never liked any of his stuff and when I saw an interview where he genuinely said, without any attempt to make a joke of it "it's not my problem if people are not clever enough to understand my genious" that was the end.

Add in his ridiculous take on hunting of any kind and I just cannot bare to listen to him.

Edd

As Ive said above, i cant stand the bloke, hes a condescending , annoying man, with a superiority complex, exactly the person he plays in this production, a production he wrote and directed himself.
Without giving too much away, its amazing drama/comedy, its not 'what you think    , ' its very 'human' ,  sad , ridiculously funny in places, but above all, it makes you think...about everything, life, love, death, human nature and loneliness, it will win bucket loads of awards for the whole cast, who all play such amazing parts.
Ive not gushed about a program like,  ever !
Dont cut off your nose to spite your face, watch it , youll thank me.

2 minutes ago, Piebob said:

I'm with the last two posters.  I'm sure it's funny, but I can't bring myself to doing anything (and that would be watching in this case) that would further the guys success.  Just as I won't buy anything from Richer Sounds, or Lush, or Body Shop.....

Fair enough , but watching it , and liking it, will not make him richer.

But if you can learn something from it, then you will be.

Like or loathe him, it’s a great watch and really well written in my opinion. 

I’m a fan of his work so maybe a little biased, but he does have a ‘style’ of production that some may not like as they’re all very ‘him’. 

I don’t agree with some of his ideas outside tv mind, he’s massively overly opinionated on the subject of hunting/shooting! 

He IS a genius, the massive success of The Office which got adapted and produced in the US, his stand up tours are a sell out, his movies have invariably drawn critical acclaim, this latest offering is outasight fab, why do people have trouble giving credit where it's due !? Not liking him isn't quite a valid reason ! 

Yes of course he has character flaws like his sense of self importance (I hope people do realise at least some of it is a deliberate act), his stance against hunting doesn't automatically mean everything he says/does is wrong.