Deer Stalking syndicate/lease/land share

A very long shot, I know. I am looking for stalking in England or Wales (I.e. Not Scotland) on a syndicate basis or as a paying additional stalker. I am interested in proper management and have no real interest in trophies, etc, although I do like to see good quality animals. I am just as willing to get out on a miserable January morning to cull a suitable doe as I am on a warm summers evening looking for a buck. Squeezing the trigger on anything that moves isn't my cup of tea, and I wouldn't be comfortable overshooting where it isn't necessary.

I have DSC1, insurance, BDS and BASC member, open certificate. I have chainsaw certificates (and experience) if there is any maintenance etc to be done. If you are a game syndicate with deer present on the shoot I would be happy to pay a fee and also attend work parties for the syndicate, feeding, etc, but would not ask to attend shoot days. I would, of course, be sympathetic to the birds when stalking in and around the season, and "look after" any foxes encountered whilst out with the rifle!

Anywhere outside of Scotland considered. I am a genuine person and this is a genuine advert, I have money waiting for time right opportunity. 

Regards 

Simon