Which ir are you using

Cm76

Looking for advice on a new ir been looking at the Solaris laser illuminator and was wondering if anyone on here was using one and what they thought of it if not what are you using I’m looking at something that will throw the light a good way as I want to use the nv to spot the quarry at a distance and call it in or approach it quietly. Appreciate your views cheers. 

1 hour ago, bumpy22 said:

dragon fly

+1. 

Seen the others claiming they are the best out there,  but not enough difference to make me change from what I already have. But then how far do I need to shoot out at night, i think 500 yards is far enough 😁

The Hawke IR I have is more than capable for me out to 250yrs and a touch more. That is actually tell what it is not just eye reflection.  I have it as an add on to my BOBLOV spotter.  I am pretty confident that on full setting (it has three) then it would indicate a presence out to 400 or more, but I have never needed that.

On 11/03/2019 at 08:59, ant.mass said:

was using a Solaris SRX but Now im using one of  ian sirrell XTL laser and its something else and im using pard nv007 + nv008

Hi ant.mass I’ve been looking at the pard 007 haven’t heard of them until recently what are they like for the money any good ? Cheers

Hi mate yes they are very good and so is the nv008 for the money you cant go wrong mate

if you do a search for nv007  or nv008 there's loads of info and videos about

if you would like more if then just send me a pm mate

atb ant..

Edited by ant.mass