New flight pond for the Suffolk boys

islandgun

12 hours ago, figgy said:

People can't exactly see it from the road or their houses so why the hoo ha. 

Envy, jealousy and of course if the neighbours are aware that he was told he couldn't build a swimming pool but plainly has done so, they are probably very keen to see it removed.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Envy, jealousy and of course if the neighbours are aware that he was told he couldn't build a swimming pool but plainly has done so, they are probably very keen to see it removed.

It's not that! It's wealthy and/or powerful people who use their wealth to break the rules everyone else has to live by!

10 minutes ago, figgy said:

Nothing as funny as folk. 

If it was at the back of a house overlooked and could be a noise issue. I can understand planners saying no. In the middle of a filed that's planted up, seems very petty to me.

As Panoma1 says it is the one rule for you and I shall ignore them!

53 minutes ago, ditchman said:

THAT IS BLOODY AWFUL.............how the hell that got thro planning is beyond me.........

as said before ....fill it back in and grass over it........that sheeran needs a damn good slap

Come on man, we all know how that works for some, don't we?

Recon blue etc in the pics has been retouched? Looks all planted up around and in it. Done by well known wild swimming pond company tho. Another big one they done  locally a while back  looks great now its established and matured. Loads of wildlife around and in it. Could be best of both worlds. All the other trees and shrubs he's had planted up round it will look good and benefit wildlife to. Tho he's had run ins with planners over a chapel and cart lodge etc in past to. Used to fish some lovely old secluded  ponds near there that had  2lb plus pure crusian carp  big rudd and huge eels in them. good times!  Most cleared out by mink and otters now. NB

On 12/03/2019 at 13:51, NatureBoy said:

Recon blue etc in the pics has been retouched? Looks all planted up around and in it. Done by well known wild swimming pond company tho. Another big one they done  locally a while back  looks great now its established and matured. Loads of wildlife around and in it. Could be best of both worlds. All the other trees and shrubs he's had planted up round it will look good and benefit wildlife to. Tho he's had run ins with planners over a chapel and cart lodge etc in past to. Used to fish some lovely old secluded  ponds near there that had  2lb plus pure crusian carp  big rudd and huge eels in them. good times!  Most cleared out by mink and otters now. NB

Not sure that newts like  the chlorine?

On 12/03/2019 at 10:02, ditchman said:

THAT IS BLOODY AWFUL.............how the hell that got thro planning is beyond me.........

as said before ....fill it back in and grass over it........that sheeran needs a damn good slap

He got a pond through but his hand writting is that bad planners didn't see it actually said pool....