Flat Earthers.

Snoozer

Theres a docu film on netflix about it , Beyond the Curve or something, I gave it 5 mins, it was beyond stupid !

Ive spoken to flat earthers online several times, some of them are pretty steadfast in their beliefs, others less so , and will actually listen to the arguments against.

There was a idea put forward for a reality TV series, where a group of FEs would be given a boat and told to sail to the 'edge' and it would all be filmed.
That I would watch !

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Theres a docu film on netflix about it , Beyond the Curve or something, I gave it 5 mins, it was beyond stupid !

Ive spoken to flat earthers online several times, some of them are pretty steadfast in their beliefs, others less so , and will actually listen to the arguments against.

There was a idea put forward for a reality TV series, where a group of FEs would be given a boat and told to sail to the 'edge' and it would all be filmed.
That I would watch !

You should watch that to the end - it’s interesting at the end, to watch them do a couple of their own experiments and they get “interesting” results :D

The main guy in that documentary absolutely loves himself - I thought he was a Ricky Gervais creation at some points.

4 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

You should watch that to the end - it’s interesting at the end, to watch them do a couple of their own experiments and they get “interesting” results

Mmm not sure I have the patience.
I suppose if you believe in something enough you can create an environment that 'proves' the truth of your beliefs, ask any one who believes in god for proof, and theyll point at a flower or something with a big smile on their face.

8 minutes ago, humperdingle said:

The main guy in that documentary absolutely loves himself - I thought he was a Ricky Gervais creation at some points.

You often find an enigmatic figure at the forefront of a belief system or cult, its often the driving force behind it, hitler, david koresh, jones, corbyn 😆

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:
2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Mmm not sure I have the patience.
I suppose if you believe in something enough you can create an environment that 'proves' the truth of your beliefs, ask any one who believes in god for proof, and theyll point at a flower or something with a big smile on their face.

Borris , Mogg

You often find an enigmatic figure at the forefront of a belief system or cult, its often the driving force behind it, hitler, david koresh, jones, corbyn ^ 😆

^^^^^^^ This 

Just now, oowee said:

Borris , Mogg

Enigmatic ? Nope.
Never liked Boris to be fair, not massively keen on Farage.

Mogg is a smart cookie, hes unflappable and I would imagine a very good negotiator, a long way short of hero worship, although he does have a big youth following.

6 minutes ago, KFC said:

So every planet in the universe is round but Earth is flat but................no, sorry, got something more important to do🙄

1 minute ago, Snoozer said:

No Apparently we've all been lied to and there all flat :)

I thought they were all holograms or something, with the sun being a giant UV/IR heater that flys around sorry across the sky firmament .

Id say you couldnt make it up, but someone obviously did 😃

How about 650 mp,s all sent home ,close Westminster for 5 years and use the money instead on boring things like doctor,s nurse,s ,policemen on the streets and hostel,s for the homeless ,and maybe some mental healthcare with the expenses allowance .OMG sorry totally lost the plot there must have been my medication wearing off:w00t:

12 minutes ago, clakk said:

How about 650 mp,s all sent home ,close Westminster for 5 years and use the money instead on boring things like doctor,s nurse,s ,policemen on the streets and hostel,s for the homeless ,and maybe some mental healthcare with the expenses allowance .OMG sorry totally lost the plot there must have been my medication wearing off:w00t:

Its not such a bad idea, make all the MPs redundant and put Oliver Robbins in charge. Not so far different from whats happening now as far as I can see.

Edited by Vince Green

9 minutes ago, clakk said:

But..but .. how would we cope without them muttering 'here here' and 'aye' for a few hours, whilst ignoring the wishes of their constituents.

Image may contain: 1 person, text