Cartridge Fumes

On 15/03/2019 at 05:31, figgy said:

These Little Devils were from quite a few years ago. I used to shoot them all the time until they dissapeared. Then I bought some old stock that was left.  The powder was different to what I'd been used to.

When did you buy your Little Devil cartridges Perrazzishot.

Got George to make them for me in 2017 for practice cartridges. I use the Mach 3 Cheddites in comps but he copied the speed for me before making them in little Devils with my company name stamped on them!

Mine will date from 8 or 9 years ago so will be different powder.

His little Devils and Smooth DTL were nice cartridges then he went to a all-round cartridge that I can't remember if I tried or not.

If George matched the speed, he uses the best components and locotelli tower dropped shot.

Why do you not use them in comps, is due to not being cip?

8 hours ago, tignme said:

714  cartridges a day really. £1000 a week really.

Yes mate, Digweed was famous for it along with a few others. Remember they are sponsored so cost wasn't an issue. 

He would do 100 of 1 target repetitive and not leave until he 100 straight then move on to the next target. Had a lesson with Ben Husthwaite and he does much the same to build concentration. 

Trap discipline too like skeet and DTL just to build concentration 100 straight before they walk away!

2 minutes ago, figgy said:

Mine will date from 8 or 9 years ago so will be different powder.

His little Devils and Smooth DTL were nice cartridges then he went to a all-round cartridge that I can't remember if I tried or not.

If George matched the speed, he uses the best components and locotelli tower dropped shot.

Why do you not use them in comps, is due to not being cip?

Got a small sponsorship deal off Cheddite! 

Edited by Perazzishot

On 14/03/2019 at 11:31, pigeon controller said:

This may be fake news but a friend of mine who shoots clay every Sunday for the past thirty years has developed a cough. Talking to his doctor he stated that an American Docter had taken one of the cartridge manufacturers to court re the toxic fumes emitted from shot cartridges. 

I told my friend that I often get a lungfull when loading in a panic but if it is toxic should they not state on the box???

I've put my tin hat on and retreated to the bunker!!!!!

Best to use in a well ventilated area then 👍