Terrorist attack in NZ, 40+ dead!

henry d

Now 49 dead and 30 seriously injured (so fatalities could rise, hope not but?). One man arrested and charged.

Source = BBC news but guess it will be all over the www and every radio and news channel.

Allegedly white supremacists but unconfirmed. 

Now reported 3 men and one woman arrested, don't believe it's confirmed.

Edited by Sha Bu Le
Update

The shooter said he used a AR15 to farther divide Americans politics.  I watched the video,  what is infuriating is the guy shot dead trying to attack the shooter. If the victim would have had a concealed weapon he would have gotten him.  The shooter got knock off his feet for a second.   That room had 25 people and the shooters gun jammed, between magazine changes,  when the shooter accidentally dropped his magazine.  All those times a armed citizen good have shot him dead.  

Edited by NoBodyImportant

16 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

The shooter said he used a AR15 to farther divide Americans politics.  I watched the video,  what is infuriating is the guy shot dead trying to attack the shooter. If the victim would have had a concealed weapon he would have gotten him.  The shooter got knock off his feet for a second.   That room had 25 people and the shooters gun jammed, between magazine changes,  when the shooter accidentally dropped his magazine.  All those times a armed citizen good have shot him dead.  

Don`t think we are talking about the same incident?

If we are, what kind of sicko livestreams such a thing?

Edited by henry d
updated

33 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Perhaps this thread isn’t the time or place for that discussion... 

RIP to those lost 😞 

I have locked this topic, victims are still being treated. I think that the focus should be on them. I am not prepared for this topic, to be about anything other than them and their poor families. A despicable terrorist has committed a horrendous atrocity, murdering so many people, and the perpetrator deserves no airtime whatsoever.