Foxing buddy Cheshire

My normal foxing mate is currently out of action and I go out 3 nights a week over 1000s of acres doing fox control with thermal & Pvs night vision. This is opportunity for someone wanting to learn or gain experience in foxing only stipulations are must have Basc or similar insurance,only one person no mates. PM me with details.atb Ed

Edited by sniper0161
Pressed wrong button

1 hour ago, steve_b_wales said:

If you could pick me up/drop me off in S.Wales, I'd love to join you! :lol: Seriously though, that's a great offer, and I'm sure that someone will take you up on it soon. Good luck.

Pity that your not closer,also to the right person could lead to the odd deer, Duck flighting,crow shooting,rabbiting although not many about like they were.also couple of mile or Trout fishing.atb Ed

Makes me smile when I see all the requests for pest/vermin shooting followed by, willing to travel and offer small fee, then you have this very generous offer by sniper posted 19 hours ago and not one taker (yet) when I was younger this is the type of offer I would have jumped at knowing the possible leads it may bring.

Hope you fined some young keen and willing person, once again a generous offer by sniper and a great opportunity for someone.  

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Makes me smile when I see all the requests for pest/vermin shooting followed by, willing to travel and offer small fee, then you have this very generous offer by sniper posted 19 hours ago and not one taker (yet) when I was younger this is the type of offer I would have jumped at knowing the possible leads it may bring.

Hope you fined some young keen and willing person, once again a generous offer by sniper and a great opportunity for someone.  

Cheers Oldun I’m an oldie myself took me 40+yrs to get all my ground I’d have jumped at the chance myself yrs ago.atb Ed

Hi, I'm in Lancs and would be more than willing to help. Also have a SGC but no S1. Fully BASC insured. I go regular with my buddy and help lamp, open gates, pick up etc. I'm also reliable and no issue getting behind the gun either if required. Thanks for putting out such a great offer and hope I've not missed the boat! 

hi..top offer I must say...im in west lancs, have never been lamping but would love to have a look at what it is all about, if you ever fancy a nights company just let me know, just hope its not past my bedtime when you go out😄😄….atb...misser 

Hi sniper0161,

Only just saw this,I'm surprised at the lack of interest. I'm north Manchester so Cheshire is fine for me. I do a lot of pigeon and crow shooting, plus rough shooting in the season. DSC1 qualified and BASC. Got a .270 but my license isn't open so I need to go out with someone when shooting the rifle.

Keen to get into foxing. If you've not already found someone and still want someone to join you please let me know. Cheers

On 01/04/2019 at 07:35, bigcat243 said:

hi mate im in the same position as your self  got my own permision  but strugle on my own if you still need a buddy  my number is 07907570758 cheersn

3 hours ago, barrelsniffer said:

Its strange, i did a similar offer a few yrs back now, and same no response.

If either of you need a extra gun to shoot pigeons or corvids let me know I'd love to get out pigeon shooting again 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/03/2019 at 20:34, sniper0161 said:

My normal foxing mate is currently out of action and I go out 3 nights a week over 1000s of acres doing fox control with thermal & Pvs night vision. This is opportunity for someone wanting to learn or gain experience in foxing only stipulations are must have Basc or similar insurance,only one person no mates. PM me with details.atb Ed

Great post I’m in Northern Ireland so bit far for us lol would love to get out more with someone more experienced than me have 222 lucky if I take 1 Fox a year Great offer mate 👍👍👍