Few trail cam pics.

sako751sg

4 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Brilliant snaps Dave ,seems you are feeding all the wildlife including old brock. Is it maize you have in the feeders?

Just bruised barley with split maize through it.

No real need for it this winter but as you say plenty wildlife will be glad of it.

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

amazing what is about when we are not about .......

It is for sure.

Great seeing stuff going about their life.

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

I have four trail cams out almost all the time and it amazes me what shows up.  That old badger is seriously fat.  Nice show of magpies.   Many thanks for sharing.

Aye,come Friday morning I'm like an excited bairn wondering what's going to appear when I download.

Holiday from next Thursday so will get the Larsens looked oot.

Edited by sako751sg

On 17/03/2019 at 14:37, islandgun said:

Can see why youd be excited.. I might have to invest in a cam to see whats visiting my pond... that grain is coming in very handy..:good:

Well worth it in my opion,even if just to see some variety of species.Amazing whats going about that we rarely,or never,see.

On 17/03/2019 at 17:43, strimmer_13 said:

Cracking pics 👌

Ta fella.

22 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

Great pics as per usual. Someone is going to be busy in aprill i think😉

Ta bud.

Might have to leave most the bigger stuff till well in to April as not seen a clean beast yet.A lot of younger stuff to take out though and hopefully the odd surprise or two.

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

5000 a week 😯 have you got several sim cards? Certainly is interesting what goes by.

Thats from 6 cams.Some that i drive up to i just download the SD card straight onto the laptop and then put back in the camera but the ones a wee distance away i replace the card and take the old one home to download.

Can be annoying when you have a bird setting it off and geting hundreds of that but at loeast plenty are enjoying a mouthful.

• 2 weeks later...