Kempton Classic Armsfair March 24th

Binners

Sorry if I have offended anyone by promoting something that might be of interest to people that shoot.  I have asked the question before about the need to be a trade member and did not receive an answer either way.  As for multi posting, I put one in General and one in Airgun, I did this so both types of shooter would see it.

Yes, this is a mini family business, 4 days a year and came about due to the demise of Bisley Arms Fairs.  What we make out of this is peanuts compared to the hours and hours spent organising it.  Believe me, if I was not passionate about the sport, I would never have taken it on.

So, please tell me:  How do these posts cause offence and if I can not promote our sport on here of ALL places, where can I?

It is hard enough fending off the 'Anti Brigade', let alone fellow shooters.

Think your response is a little over the top, TIGHTCHOKE may have just been asking a question.

I don’t think there are any rules to say you cannot post twice in different sections but I am sure that if there is the mods will be on it like a shot.

14 minutes ago, Binners said:

Sorry if I have offended anyone by promoting something that might be of interest to people that shoot.  I have asked the question before about the need to be a trade member and did not receive an answer either way.  As for multi posting, I put one in General and one in Airgun, I did this so both types of shooter would see it.

Yes, this is a mini family business, 4 days a year and came about due to the demise of Bisley Arms Fairs.  What we make out of this is peanuts compared to the hours and hours spent organising it.  Believe me, if I was not passionate about the sport, I would never have taken it on.

So, please tell me:  How do these posts cause offence and if I can not promote our sport on here of ALL places, where can I?

It is hard enough fending off the 'Anti Brigade', let alone fellow shooters.

13 minutes ago, old'un said:

Think your response is a little over the top, TIGHTCHOKE may have just been asking a question.

I don’t think there are any rules to say you cannot post twice in different sections but I am sure that if there is the mods will be on it like a shot.

Good afternoon Old'un

I have TIGHTCHOKE'S original, unedited post as an email, and responded to that.  He was rightly concerned that I was 'only promoting his weapon fair' and that I should be 'trade member'

So I can see why you thought my reply was over the top, I hope I have clarified myself.