Play on words - Retail traders

Bobba

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an Equestrian suppliers.....Only Foals and Horses

in Liverpool,1 there is the Liverpool Supporters shop,called, surprisingly Liverpool 1

BUT next door but one to it is the Everton Supporters Shop called...........Everton 2

whoever came up,with that deserves a medal 🥇 

Possibly the best one I have seen was in Missoula Montana. The bar was a rough cowboys hang out back in the days and I found it intimidating. The slogan on the front of the building read, ‘Stockmans Bar, liquor up front, poker in the rear’.

42 minutes ago, JDog said:

Possibly the best one I have seen was in Missoula Montana. The bar was a rough cowboys hang out back in the days and I found it intimidating. The slogan on the front of the building read, ‘Stockmans Bar, liquor up front, poker in the rear’.

yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............HHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........:lol:

On 21/03/2019 at 09:36, 243deer said:

Burger van on the A11 near Thetford called, and sign on the side very much in the style of, 'Carlsburger' - no idea if he is called Carl.

on the opposite side to that burger van is another layby....which i used to stop at every morning driving to Cambridge...i was having a sausage sarni and a cuppa about 6 in the morning and i looked over the carrigeway to the other layby ...and a artic pulled up....as soon as it stopped the doors opened at the back and a dozen or so migrants jumped out and ran across the fields.....the driver got out closed the doors and calmly drove off.....there were 3 of us just standing there with our mouths open..:lol:...when i drove off about 10 mins later there were a shed load of flashing cop cars tearing up the road....they were way toolate ...the migrants ran for it like scalded cats..

On 24/03/2019 at 11:20, ditchman said:

on the opposite side to that burger van is another layby....which i used to stop at every morning driving to Cambridge...i was having a sausage sarni and a cuppa about 6 in the morning and i looked over the carrigeway to the other layby ...and a artic pulled up....as soon as it stopped the doors opened at the back and a dozen or so migrants jumped out and ran across the fields.....the driver got out closed the doors and calmly drove off.....there were 3 of us just standing there with our mouths open.....when i drove off about 10 mins later there were a shed load of flashing cop cars tearing up the road....they were way toolate ...the migrants ran for it like scalded cats..

I grew up near Dover - the layby on the A2 just before the Halfway House was a favourite drop off point - we regularly used to see 30 or so.