Women Ahhh!

Davyo

Popped into Suzuki today and got blocked in.New Vitara parked right in front of my car.So i popped into reception and asked if said car could be move.Two young girls then went looking for keys.One came back waving a fob so i went and got in my car.Moments later i saw the hazards blink and the young girl get in the Vitara.2mins later nothing happening, 5mins later still nothing.She then gets out and comes over apologizing"the key fob doesn't have a key its just a fob".Before i could stop her she's heading off back to reception, reappearing with her other friend.Both approach the car with very puzzled  looks on their faces.Still no go,just a lot of head nodding and finger wagging as they struggle to start the car.I gets out the car again to advise 'THE REASON IT HAS A FOB AND NOT A KEY IS,BECAUSE IT HAS A START BUTTON WITH THE WORDS START BUTTON ON IT'

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Were they BOTH blonde?

One was blonde, the other 'keyless woman' was brunette.You know when you just get that 'empty' look when you as someone something.You just think 'oh this is going to get entertaining'

Edited by Davyo

5 minutes ago, Davyo said:

One was blonde, the other 'keyless woman' was brunette.You know when you just get that 'empty' look when you as someone something.You just think 'oh this is going to get entertaining'

I bet she wasn't a real brunette and had died her blonde hair!