ESS Bitch pup 10 Weeks

demonwolf444

Re advertised due to unforeseen circumstances.

English springer spaniel bitch for sale.

tilly.JPG.69be1db18558112e32dc77229b214123.JPG

"Tilly" is a 10 week old liver and white english springer spaniel bitch, she is from our litter born on the 20/01/2019, she had a home lined up but due to unforeseen circumstances she is looking for a home once again.

Tilly is KC reg, with a 5 generation pedigree, working parents on both sides, legally docked and dew clawed, vet checked, microchipped, wormed and up to date with her vaccinations.

She is a good pup who keeps her kennel clean, and lives out, though is being house trained.

Very sweet natures and showing good instincts, lovely spotted markings coming out on her legs, liver head, white on one side with liver markings over her bum and tail

I'm eager to find her a good home and for her to get settled somewhere nice, she will make a great working dog/ field companion/ family pet.

Based near Northallerton North Yorkshire, can be viewed by arrangement pretty much whenever suits.

£850.

Litter

dog.jpg.f8647bc22e4f4adc907886fa7ec65971.jpg

IMG_0525.JPG.b38b4a089b200af9d079d7c0dbc30052.JPG

Mother

IMG_0038.JPG.54c2ff917132437eccf169a0fc281e9d.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG.00adf5c85ffefed15c203629f0c2deb5.JPG

Father

DSC01225.JPG.c9e586758bd3798c7a7b2cb3e81f2276.JPG

From my knowledge 5th is the norm for a KC reg pup, anything less ie 3 gen leave be.

To the OP I am genuinely interested but curious as to what puts the high price on this pup of 850 ? What is the difference between this one and say a 5/600 5th gen kc pup from a working line - there isn't much to go from in your description ?

7 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Some posts have been removed.

If you are genuinely interested then contact the seller via PM.

If not then please don’t interfere with people Sales threads.

:shaun:

sorry Shaun carnt see how you think my post was interfering, in the sticks Carl is my shooting partner who was interested in buying the pup it was me who told him about the add, so me saying I think he should go for it as she's lovely is interfering ?

and if you look further up I made a genuine enquiry asking the seller for some further detail and made a slight joke about the price which coincidentally I have again asked the seller to substantiate but nothing as yet been forthcoming, so how does that make me interfer with my own comment? surely it is easier for the op to reply in the thread with information for others to also see . . .

Thing being,

insinuating the seller is asking to much is nobodies business but his.

Its not for other members to dictate the price or say it’s to dear.

Or to make jokes about what it should or shouldn’t do for the price.

Im standing by my removal.

:shaun: