Stolen dogs

ShootingEgg

2 minutes ago, kenholland said:

all over mate , more to come , people just don't think it will happen to them ,good money in dogs easy peasy got to upgrade kennels these days, the penny might drop one of these days , lock it or lose when will it sink in .

I doubt you can secure a kennel well enough if someone wants them badly, I agree you can deter the scum and make it hard.

I think it should be made a much more serious crime, with big sentences, your effectively stealing part of the family.

Just now, kenholland said:

all over mate , more to come , people just don't think it will happen to them ,good money in dogs easy peasy got to upgrade kennels these days, the penny might drop one of these days , lock it or lose when will it sink in .

Sounds like your blaming the dog owner ??? For not being totally paranoid. 

I have to be a bit supportive of ken h. The stealing of dogs has been going on too long and anyone with dogs should be making very serious security arrangements to help deter thieves. It is never possible to stop it happening as the last attack on a big jewellers in London indicates.  It is down to the idiots we vote for to make life unpleasant for these people in sentencing and not sending them to holiday camps with better facilities than they had at home.  Unfortunately we live in a woofly duffly, hugs and kisses society where the criminal gets better support than the victim.

In additon the people who buy these dogs need the same treatment.

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

Knocking 7 bells out of the toe wrags is a pretty good deterrent. 

To be fair I reckon if they had been caught in the act they would have come off worse.  The area will be Bedfordshire/bucks area and most likely do as you likeys......

41 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I have to be a bit supportive of ken h. The stealing of dogs has been going on too long and anyone with dogs should be making very serious security arrangements to help deter thieves. It is never possible to stop it happening as the last attack on a big jewellers in London indicates.  It is down to the idiots we vote for to make life unpleasant for these people in sentencing and not sending them to holiday camps with better facilities than they had at home.  Unfortunately we live in a woofly duffly, hugs and kisses society where the criminal gets better support than the victim.

i completely agree !!

On 27/03/2019 at 19:07, Walker570 said:

Looking ahead at the constant decline I propose that in years to come it will be the law abiding locked away for safety and the ferals running free?